Choosing Link

Links pov

"Y/n! Wake up! Oh dear, I'm so sorry!" I screamed to her and lifted her up. "Don't touch her you freak! You killed her!" I looked at Vaati who looked scared at her.
"Damn, don't die now!" He muttered angry.
"Wake up, child!" Ezlo screamed from top if my head. "Shut up Ezlo!" We both shouted to him.
"Zelda! I have to bring her to Zelda!" I shouted and began running out with Y/n in my arms.
"Wait! Link!" Vaati said behind me and ran after me.

I reached the castle and ran inside. "Link!" I heard Vaati shout behind me, he had been stopped by the guards. But it was no time to loose, Y/n was dying!

Timeskip

"Will she be okay?" I asked the princess and looked down at the h/c haired girl who laid in a bed with bandages around her back and stomach.
"It was a deep cut and a hot fire, but I think she is gonna make it," Zeldas calm voice said behind me and I let out a sigh of relief. "What about Vaati?" I asked, still not taking my eyes of her.
"He escaped."
I nodded. Damn that bastard!

"L-Link?" A weak voice mumbled and my widened. "Y/n, you're awake!" I yelled and hugged her. She let out a groan and I let go. "Where am I?" She asked and looked around. "In the castle where we are safe," Zelda said and Y/n's eyes widen.

"Forgive me princess, I-"
"It's okay, really. All you need to apologize for is that you won't stop talking. You need to rest." Zelda and Y/n laughed.

Timeskip

"You look stunning Y/n," Link said as you stood right in front of him. "Meh, I prefer my old dress," you said as you looked at your long, wedding dress. Link smiled.

"You may now kiss the bride."
Link kissed you and you smiled happily. It had been 1 year since you defeated Vaati and returned to Hyrule.

You took Link's hand and walked out. Ezlo had been returned to a Minish again and Vaati...well, you didn't know what he was up to.

You threw the flowers behind you but suddenly a strong wind blew up and the flowers landed in Link's grandfather's face.
Link and you looked at each other before laughing. So that's what he's up to.
You looked around to see the purple wind mage, but you didn't see anyone. "Y/n? You coming?" Link asked and you nodded.
You looked around one last time. "It's amazing how one person can change your entire life," you thought and smiled.

You were always gonna miss Vaati, but in the end you knew Link was the right choice.

Choosing Vaati will come soon.