Part 3

"I pick dare!" Alya said.

"Okay, I dare you to kiss Nino ON THE MOUTH!!" Alix dared.

"Nino, come over here!" Alya said.

"Are you sure?"Nino asked.

"Just get your butt over here so I can get this over with!" Alya yelled

"Fine, fine! I'm coming! Impatient." They kissed for about 5 seconds before Alya broke it up and they were both bushing madly.

"Okay it's your turn to spin the bottle, Alya!" Nino said a bit to loudly.

"Okay!" Alya said. " It landed on Adrien!"

"Okay let me get this straight. I pick either truth or dare and Alya gives me one or the other." Adrien questioned.

"Yep. Now pick one!" Alya said.

"I choose dare!" Adrien exclaimed.

"I dare you to kiss Mari on the lips." He bloomed bright red, as did Mari.

"Um... o-okay." He turned to Mari, "Are you okay with this?" She slowly nodded her head. They lip locked and were like that until Mari broke away and blushed like a tomato.

"O-okay spin the b-bottle A-Adrien." Mari squeaked. He spun it and it landed on Nathaniel.

"Okay Nathan, truth or dare?" Adrien asked

"Dare!"

"I dare you to pour water on Chloe's head!" So they traveled to Chloe's house and she was walking outside, so Nathaniel climbed up to the roof and dumped a bucket of water onto her.

"MY HAIR!!!! WHOEVER DID THAT WILL PAY!!!! MY. FATHER. WILL. HEAR. ABOUT. THIS!!!!!!!!!!!" Chloe screamed (AN: I couldn't resist)

When they all got back Nathaniel spun the bottle and it landed on... himself

"What am I supposed to do? Dare myself?" Nathaniel asked

"I have a dare for you!" Ivan said "kiss Mari on the cheek!"

"Okay." He blushed tomato and kissed her.

An 'awwwww' came from everyone.

"Now spin again Nathan!" Alix said

"I hope it doesn't land on me again!" He spun it and it landed on... Alya again.