Honestly I have no clue what chapter this is

"Oh...yeah." Marinette smiles shyly, "I forgot you didn't know..."

"I...I kissed My Lady and I didn't even get to remember?" Adrien looks down.

"Well, maybe I could give you a reminder?" She looks down. Adrien gently tilts her head up, both blushing madly. They slowly start to move together, closer and closer, until finally...

"YO, MARI!" Nino shouts, "WHERE DID YOU AND ADRIEN GO?"

"Oh, right." Adrien stutters, "We're at a party."

"Y-yeah...um-" Marinette stutters "We should probably get back to th—"

"NINO, CAN'T YOU SEE THEY WERE HAVING A MOMENT?? GOD YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT." Alya yells, "Hey, speaking of... do you wanna—" Her voice cuts off as Nino picks up what she threw. His arms wrap around her waist as she moves her hands to his face.

"That's totally unfair." Adrien winks, "The host of the party can make out with the guests, which means we can make out here. Is that oka—" He can't finish before Marinette kisses him, hard.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." Mari backs away quickly, "I guess I just got overexcited..."

"No, no, it's okay. Totally fine." Adrien scratches his neck, "But maybe we could try again? Except with less pain, of course." Mari nodded as he leaned in, slowly, being careful this time. As their lips meet, Mari sighs. It's a dream come true. Finally, getting to kiss Adrien. The fact that he is Chat Noir doesn't dissipate her feelings. In fact, it adds to them. Somehow, she didn't realize that maybe there was something there for him all along, hiding behind her feelings for Adrien.

As for Adrien, he knew that he'd had a crush on both Marinette and LadyBug. But, he chose to ignore Marinette in hopes that he would finally get his Lady. It wasn't that Mari was any less special, it would never be that, but he just didn't know how she felt. She seemed to dislike him, so he tried to give up on it. It turned out to be a difficult feat.

They broke away slowly, savoring the moment. As they looked into each other's eyes, they realized that they had found their true soulmate. True love. And they were going to cherish it and make it last because, if they didn't, the world would be in danger.