Chapter 6

Nj-

A warm body next to mine woke me up. Karla. She had fell asleep last night while working on our song.

I did manage to finish the song.

I prepared some breakfast and woke her up.

"Karla wake up, we have to get going"
"Huh?" Her cute voice making me smile

I didn't even know how she could sleep in my messy room.

Her beautiful eyes opened .She realised that it wasn't her house and scolded me

"Why didnt you wake me up last night?!"
"I didnt want to disturb you"

I watched as she ate her breakfast and thanking me for preparing it.

She ate so politely that i didn't even think it was possible she is human. Maybe she came with V from another planet. I laughed in my head.

I drove her to work.

We practised singing the song a couple of times and we were proud of the outcome. I never saw her so happy.

We walked into the studio. There was no one except for karla's manager.

Karla-

I handed over the pieces of paper to my manager. The lyrics.

NamJoon and i then started singing the song. My face blushed like a red tomato that has been dipped in red paint.

I felt as if, we had sang together before... like in front of an audience. We had that connection that made the song so meaningful. More beautiful, more perfect, More lovely.

The song was then edited and perfected before going online on youtube for the viewers and fans.

Within minutes, people were questioning who i was. What i had to do with NamJoon. If the song was based on true events.

----

A month passed

Our song tittled "in your arms" was rated number 1 for 2 weeks in all of korea.

Me and NamJoon had celebrated the victory.

He surprised me with dinner.
So sweet for a guy that has no idea what he is doing. Balloons, cakes and bears.

After dinner, he sat next to me.He then slowly hugs me.

I pushed him nicely.
"Why are you so nice to me? Don't you ever get sick of my attitude" i asked him breaking the hug.

"I think your cute and i never get sick of you" he smilled.

"Your so sweet NamJoon and so chessy"

Suddenly it hits me. More precisely his lips. His lips pressed against mine. Butterflies in my stomach, fireworks in my head.

I pulled away from him. What is this feeling i am feeling? Excited? Confused? Happy? Sad?