The Aftermath {12}

My friends had described about the feeling you get right before you kiss someone as anxious, exhilarating, sensual and a lot of adrenaline. In the novels that I read, the girl always points out one thing.

The look a guy gives you when you know he's about to kiss you. The look that is a perfect blend between sexy and adorable. The look that makes your heart flutter, and your lips tremble with anticipation. You see his  eyes gaze at your own, and notice them slowly lower and fix on your lips. You notice him quickly glance back up with a shy smile, in hopes of recovering from giving anything away. The look of vulnerability. As hard as he tries to keep his eyes off your lips, he can't, which fully exposes how he is feeling and what he is planning to do. He can't help but slowly and patiently fall closer and closer to you. He takes his time because he knows he only has one chance to make it right. Right before he reaches your lips he stops, as if there was any chance of turning back now. I didn't give that chance to Quinn of course, and I was the one who initiated it.

 My best friend Kate  said, and I quote "I usually just fucking attack". It depends on the person I guess.

But the aftermath is truly alluring .  

Kissing Quinn was amazing, he was amazing. There was a certain calmness to it as well. I felt like I was flying, so carefree. I never felt that kissing someone would be a roller coaster of emotions. So many feelings were running through me that I never felt before. The waves were pounding on my heart. who knew that something so small as a kiss would be this everlasting. I thought that kisses were overrated and romanticized but now I crave for another one.  I was  so happy and could not wait to see Quinn again. 

I received a text message after I went home " I can't wait to see you next Saturday"  

yes, I wanted to kiss him again, over and over again. The thought made me giddy . I knew that I was falling and I was falling fast.

The gravity of his lips were inescapable.  

Were the memories we made not enough to make you stay? 

A/N  hey guys! I want YOU to tell me how your first kiss went! sadly, I haven't been kissed yet cause my prince charming is probably lying in a ditch somewhere. but, do share your stories, I would love to read them! 

<3, Bhavana