Dress and Tux

I'm gonna choose the...the...sleeves. I put it on again and stepped out into the viewing area again. "You're choosing that one?" My mom asked with a smile. "Yes! This one just really stood out from the others...I really love it!" I squeaked. "I really love it too, sweetie." Her voice hitched. Uh-oh...here come the water works. I walked over to her, hugged her, and rubbed her back. "You're all grown up. I have waited for this day and it's here...I want the baby you back!" She sobbed. "Mmooooommm, we can't turn back time." I laughed. "You look absolutely beautiful, my sweet daughter. I can't wait for the big day." She wiped her tears.

We took my dress. In order for Andy to not find out what the dress looks like, I told my mom to take it home with her and take care of it. "Ok, mom...thanks for helping me choose a dress. Please take great care of it...uh, don't lose it...don't take it out of its plastic either...and-" she lifted up her hand, signaling me to stop. "Honey, I know how to take care of a dress. I can do this." She cleared. "Ok, ok...bye mom." I kissed her cheek, waved goodbye, and walked up to my house.

"Andy! I'm home!" I called out to him. "YYYAAAYYYY!!!!" He cheered from our bedroom. He came running down the stairs, happy to see me back from dress shopping. He picked me up and jumped around with me in his arms. He put me down and gave me a confused look. "Where's the dress?" He asked. "I found one...it was wrapped in plastic...and wrapped in a black bag too...and my mom took it to her house." I explained. "AAWW! Why?" He wondered. "Cuz I know you'd snoop!" I told him. "Well...you're not wrong. I mean...I would." He admitted. "Yea! So it's at my mom's house....did you find a place for your tux?" I asked. "Yes, I did. I'll be getting fitted for it in about 5 days. My dad's gonna be there. Gerard too, along with Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, and CC." He detailed. "Aw! That's great! Who's your best man?" I was really wondering who it would be. "Gerard." He answered simply. "Aawww...AAAWWWW!!! I love it!!! That's awesome!" I squeaked. "I'll tell him once I find out which tux I'll wear." Andy said. "He's gonna be so happy." I smiled.

(Andy's P. O. V.)

I'm meeting up with my friends and father to find the perfect tux for the wedding. (Y/n) will see me looking my sharpest, I can guarantee that. I walked into the tux place and everyone was waiting for me. "Hey, guys!" I greeted them. They all greeted me back and we started looking for a tux. I picked out a black tux with a blood red tie, an all black tux, and a silver tux with a gold tie. I didn't know what (y/n)'s dress looked like. It could be super flashy, a bit basic, or maybe even a different color! I don't know! I put on the silver tux with a gold tie and showed everyone. They all leaned far back in their chairs and thought it was TOO flashy. I put on the all black tux. "Nnaahhh, Andy that's predictable for you. You always wear black." Jake stated. "Yea, plus, everything blends in, I can't see the tie, or the buttons, or anything." My father commented. I looked down and they were right...I can't see any detail in my tux. I changed into the black tux with a red tie. "Yea! That's better! It's flashy, but not too flashy. It has a formal sense to it. I think it's perfect." Gerard gave his opinion. Everyone else nodded and agreed with his comment. "Well...this is the one!" I fist pumped. "Now that we've chosen a tux...I've brought you all together here for another reason. I'm choosing a best man." They all gasped and awaited who I'd choose. "He's very kind, he knows my fiancé well, he's smart, good hearted, and I have a large amount of respect for him....Gerard." I walked over to him. "Will you be my best man?" I smiled. He nodded and hugged me. "Yes!!! Oh my god! Thanks, Andy! You won't regret this!" He cheered. "I know I won't regret it. You're awesome, Gerard. I trust you'll be the greatest best man anyone could ever have." I told him. Everyone supported my decision, they congratulated Gerard, and now all we need to do is await our wedding date.

(Your P. O. V.)

Andy got home with his tux wrapped in a black bag. "I came prepared in case you'd snoop too." He told me. "Wha-what?!?! I promise you, I will not touch that suit, I will not look at that suit, and I will not open that bag." I huffed. Andy chuckled and hung his suit in his closet. "Where are we going for our honeymoon? We haven't even thought about that." Andy brought up another thing to think about. "Well...if we aren't having our wedding in a tropical place...can we have our honeymoon in a tropical place?" I asked. "Sure! Hawaii? Brazil? Florida? Thailand? Which one?" He gave me choices. "Brazil, I've never been to Brazil. BRAZIL!!!" I cheered. "Alright! Brazil it is!" We have two months until the wedding, we should book our stay now.

After booking our honeymoon, I felt complete. Isn't that all we needed? Everything on the wedding list is checked off. All that's left is to actually get married. I felt myself getting a bit nervous just by thinking about the wedding. Ooohhhh God. I started thinking about other things...Gerard! I wonder what Gerard's reaction was when Andy asked him to be his best man. "Andy! What did Gerard say?" I asked. "oh my god, it made his day. He was so happy and excited. He deserves it. He's earned it. I'm proud to have him as my best man." Andy declared. "AAWWW!!! I'm so happy." I laughed. "You should be...I can't wait to marry you, (y/n) (l/n)." He walked over to me and picked me up. "And I can't wait to marry you, Andy Biersack." I kissed him sweetly, ran my fingers through his hair, and caressed his face. "Oh, (y/n)...you're so sweet, loving, you have such a kind nature, I love you so much. You're perfect." He nudged my chin. "Aww, Andy, I love you so so so much!" I gave him little kisses all over his face. We laughed and fell onto our bed. "You're the person I could only dream about." We both told each other in unison. Astonished on how we knew exactly what the other was thinking, we looked at each other with wide eyes, then bursted out laughing. He's so perfect for me.