Chapter 2 The Man Next Door

(Y/n)= Your name     (L/n)= Last name     (E/c)= Eye color      (F/c)= Favorite color

(Your p.o.v)
 'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP' I wake up and turn off the alarm. I get up off the bed slowly, rub my eyes and stretch then walk down the staircase. I then go into the kitchen and make bacon, eggs and toast. I set out two plates and two cups, then pour some orange juice in one of the cups for Mattie and put the orange juice back into the fridge. I also put a pot of coffee on for me. I get done with the food and divide it out onto the two plates. The coffee gets done and I pour some into a mug (You can mix whatever you want into you coffee honestly i don't like it) I walk up the stairs into Mattie's bedroom. "Mattie it's time to wake up". I shake him a bit. "Noo". He turns onto his other side. Hmm I get you! I walk toward the door. "I guess you don't want your bacon". He immediately shot up. "Bacon"!?! He loves bacon. I smiled. "Hurry or it'll get cold". I walk out and go back downstairs. He comes down 5 minutes later. Told you he loves his bacon... He sits down and looks at his plate in joy. "Thank you, (Y/n)"! He shouts and eats. "Your welcome Mattie and heyyy! Why don't you call me sister"? I sit down next to him and eat my food. "Because your a bossy sister". He eats his last piece of bacon. "How so"!? What does he mean I'm bossy. I puff my cheeks out a little. "You kinda act like a child a little too, sis". Howwwww??? Well whatev.... Wait did he just call me sis! Awwww yes he did! I hug him and rub my cheek on his. "Awwe you called me sis". I him tight and smiled. "No i didn't". He's trying to deny it aw whatever i know he said it. I stop hugging him and finish my breakfast. "So what color would you like your bedroom to be, I'm going to get some colors today and some things for our back yard"? I ask him as he drinks his orange juice. "Hmm... Dark blue". So he likes that color. "Alright Mattie i'll clean up go get your bookbag and go off to the bus stop". I send him on his way collecting all the dishes and washing them. "I'm off sis"! He yells as he opens the door. "Alright, bye Mattie love you"! I yell back. "Bye sis, I love you too"! The last part was a bit quiet but i still heard it. I get done with the dishes and then my phone goes off. I pick it up and it's people commenting on my video. One person said 'Do you know Markiplier?' I replied 'No' and they instantly replied back. 'Well he lives in LA too. Thought you'd know him'. He must be really popular. Well whatever i'll check him out some other time. I walk out back to see what it looks like, well it's not too big nor is it too small kinda just right. I can even put a pool out here for Mattie. He'd love that. I stretch and then breath in the air. Well I should go and get the stuff for painting and the backyard.

*Time skip to store*

I grab the gardening things like flowers, decorations and a pool. I go to the paint section. I grab a dark blue and a white color sheet. I also grab paint cans but  i can't reach them. "Errr I can't grab them". I climb up a bit and try to grab them now but it's still no use. "Whyyyy am i so small"!? I yell alittle. Then a mystery man suddenly grabs them for me. "Huh"? I look behind me and it's a man a bit taller than me with somewhat red hair and glasses. His eyes are quiet pretty, I stare into them and then he turns away and blushes. "Looks like you needed a bit of help". I snap out of my thinking. "Uhhh... y....yeah t...thank you, sir". Why am i stuttering so much. Well he is quiet handsome... "Well I'm Mark Fischbach". The man suddenly introduces himself and puts his hand out for me to shake it. "O...Oh I'm (y/n) (l/n)". I shake his hand. He smiles which also brings a smile upon my face as well.

(Mark's p.o.v)
 I was walking around the store grabbing some things for the house. I was walking past the paint section in the store then i heard a familiar voice. "Whyyyy am i so small"!? I turn my head and see (Youtube name) struggling to grab some paint cans. This would be a great opportunity to introduce myself to her and get to know her more. I walk over and reach over top of her and grab her two cans and sit them in her cart. "Huh"? She turns around and her pretty (e/c) eyes lock with mine. She's a bit shorter in person than i though. Just don't let the inner fanboy out. Her (H/l) (h/c) hair was also quiet beautiful today too. I notice that are eyes are still locked, i hurry and turn away then blush. "Looks like you needed a bit of help". Why the hell did i just say that. She's probably going to think i'm a noob now. "Uhhh... y....yeah t...thank you, sir". See she does think i'm a noob, way to go Mark. "Well i'm Mark Fischbach". I introduce myself to change the topic of conversation and put my hand out for her to shake. "O...oh i'm (y/n) (l/n)". She shakes my hand. I smile and she instantly smiles back. She's cute when she smiles. I kinda wanna kiss her but we only just met. "Well it was nice meeting you and all but i do need to get home. I'm going to be painting and gardening. Thanks again, Mark". She starts walking away. "Wait"! She stops and turns around, I find a piece of paper and write my number on it. "Here if you need any help anytime just call me". I hand it to her and she takes it. "Alright i'll see you sometime". She smiles and walks away. After that i pay for my things and go home.