Chapter 13---- Meeting with scooter

Sivas P.O.V

“Rise and shine you’ve got a meeting to head to” she said laughing at me.

“nooooo” I said dragging myself out of the warm bed. It smelt like Haley that’s when I realised I was in her bed.

“Shit, I’m sorry if I woke you when you came home” I said apologising.

“it alright but I was goanna call the police because I didn’t know who you were at first” she said laughing.

I got up and got dressed whilst Haley went and got the others up. Surprisingly I didn’t have a really bad hangover.

When all the boys were ready we left.

In the meeting room scooter sat talking about the album then he said he had good news.

“And that would be?” Nathan asked.

“We’re going to America for two months and during those two months you will be living in the valley in a massive house because… you have your own TV show!” scooter announced.

I was so shocked so I just jumped up and cheered like everyone else did.

“What about Kels, Haley and Natasha?” Tom asked. Poor max he had only just broken up with Lucy due to some stupid argument. Oh well, he will find someone out in America hopefully.

“Yes of course your girlfriends can come” scooter said.

“Haley is not my girlfriend” I said sounding annoyed. They all laughed.

“But you want her to be, just ask her out seev” max said.

“Yeah ask her out when we get to America” jay said smirking.

“Maybe” I said. I did want to ask her out but I was going to have to make it more obvious that I liked her. Flirting, I have to flirt more.

“Okay and that should be it” scooter said smiling at us. “Here’s all the information about America oh and you leave in 5 days” he said walking out the room.

“Oh my god, Ryan Secreast is the guy producing our show and it’s going to be on E!” jay said getting all excited.

“Do you reckon we will meet the kardashians” max said eagerly.

“Maybe, maybe not” I said.

“Awesome it’s gonna be called The Wanted Life” Nathan said smiling. We were all really excited about this but first we had to ask the girls.

We got in the car and headed home.

Haley’s P.O.V 

Me, kels and Natasha sat in the living room deciding what to do.

“I know let’s get to know each other better” she said. “You’re up first Haley” she said smiling at me.

“Okay so my dad died of a heart attack, my mum died of cancer. I’m a model. I live with five crazy boys. I have a brother called JJ and I think…” I said

“You think what?” Natasha asked.

“thatilovesiva” I said as fast as I could.

“awwwh ask him out, he totally fancy’s you” Kelsey said. Natasha sat there with a smug look on her face. Something is up with her and I know it. 

“You’re such a child” I said playfully hitting Kelsey’s arm.

For the rest of the day we sat getting to know each other better, talking, watching films and generally messing around.

“We are home” they all shouted. It was about half three so we decided to watch a film.

“Hold on we have something to tell you girls” tom said.

“We are going to America and… your coming with us” Nathan said.

“Well only if you want to come” Siva said.

Me, kels and Natasha jumped around.

“Yes of course I can still work in L.A, thank you boys so much” I said hugging each of them.

“Yeah obviously, I wouldn’t want to be away from my tommy and I can do K2K Stars in L.A as well” Kelsey said bouncing up and down.

“We leave in 5 days and it will be for two months because we are filming for our new TV show” max added.

“I can come for the first week but then I have to leave and go back to Spain to work” Natasha said disappointed.

The rest of the day/evening was nice and calm we had steak for dinner well steak for all of us apart from jay he had a veggie burger and we watched waterloo road. I’m so glad my school was never like that if it was then I don’t think I would still be alive.

“Come to bed with me please” Siva whispered in my ear.  I nodded my head then we headed up stairs.

“oooohhh were you guys going” tom joked.

“To bed were tired” I said. Kels winked at me then went on her phone.

I went and got changed into my navy pyjama shorts and one of Sivas star trek t-shirts then tied my hair up in a bun and walked to Sivas room.  Just as I was about to knock at the door I got a text.

From Kels<3

Ask him out oh and we are going shopping tomorrow with the boys to get stuff for America so tell Siva. Love kels xxx<3

I quickly text her back.

To kels<3

Okay and I can’t wait. Love Haley xx<3

I got a reply back. So I sat down outside Sivas room and text her.

From kels<3

Neither, but Natasha is coming she is such a bitch, no fun at all. Night Love yooooouuuuu xx

To kels

Yeah I don’t like her one bit. Night night and love yooooooouuuuu toooooooo xxx<3

Siva opened his bedroom door and I fell onto my back.

“owwwww I was just texting Kelsey. By the way we are all going out tomorrow to get stuff for America” I said sounding upset.

“I’m sorry and okay” he said.

I looked at him then got up and walked to my bedroom.

“Wait no Haley I thought you were going to sleep in my bed tonight” seev said sounding disappointed.

“No you have hurt my back so I’m not going near you ever again” I said closing the door. I opened the door and stuck my tongue out at seev then closed the door.

The next thing I know is that I’m being carried to Sivas room over his shoulder. He dropped me down on his bed then began tickling me.

“Stop, stop please I’m gonna die” I said breathless. He eventually stopped so it was just him lying on top of me looking into my eyes. Our lips were so close then the next thing I knew I was kissing him.

We pulled apart then he got of me turned the TV on then climbed into bed with me. I laid my head on his chest then fell asleep.