chapter 16-- Hollywood Hills

Sivas P.O.V

So me and Haley are officially dating now, I’m so happy. We are going to unpack tonight and tomorrow and then have a welcoming party tomorrow evening.

Haley’s P.O.V

I woke up with some serious jet lag but tonight was the party so I had to help everyone get ready. I changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top, brushed my teeth then made my way downstairs. I grabbed an apple then sat down on the island and began to read the magazine I had picked up from the sofa.

I sat reading whilst eating my apple until Natasha came downstairs.

“Morning” I said cheerfully.

I got no response so I just sat there and laughed. I finished my apple then made my way upstairs. All the boys were out in their shorts about to jump from the balcony into the pool. I grabbed the flip from jay then let him go and join the others. By now Kelsey was down by the pool filming them. This would be great for the wanted Wednesday video. 

“1,2,3…. Jump!” jay shouted.

After the boys messed about in the pool and dried off me Kelsey and Natasha cloths shopping.

Natasha dragged us into the most expensive shop she could find and picked out a purple dress  that went just below her bum and a pair of jimmy choo heels, after paying  1,436$ me and Kelsey went to a little boutique Kelsey instantly fell in love with a short peachy jewelled dress and nude heels whereas I just couldn’t find anything.

“This is so you” Kelsey said handing me a plain black sleeved tight dress and black heels. I went to the changing room and tried it on.

“I think I will get this one” I said smiling at Kelsey and Natasha.

I brought the dress then we left the shop and headed back home. In the car Natasha was being really friendly and I started to get suspicious. But I let it pass as I was excited about tonight. When we got in it was half 4 we had been out for a good 4 hours so we decided to help the boys set up. I put the mini pizzas and chicken bites in the oven then set up the salad.

“You can set up the drinks I need to go and sort some business out” Natasha said pushing past me.

“Why should I” I questioned

“Just do it” she spat at me. I nodded my head then set up all the drinks. Having a bar was very handy because all I had to do was line the drinks up.

I ran upstairs and jumped in the shower then quickly got out. I applied little make up then blow dried my hair and curled it slightly, pinning it so it all went round at one side. I slipped on my dress and heels then went downstairs.

I was surprised at the amount of people that were already here. Tulisa, Lawson, the vamps, Jack Barakat from all time low and a few of the girls from pretty little liars to name a few.

I went over to Siva talking to Natasha and Nathan. I joined in the conversation but got board of Natasha talking so I went to get a drink.

I was making my way through the mass of dancing bodies until I felt myself get knocked. I felt myself falling. I knew this was going to end with me having to go to the hospital or something like that. But instead of cracking my head open I fell into the arms of the one and only Jack Barakat.

“oi it’s my job to be falling over” jay shouted over the music as jack helped me up.

“Thanks jacky boy” I said sitting next to him facing jay at the bar.

“shots” jack asked. I nodded my head and started to talk to jack about random things whilst jay poured the shots.

Incase you were wondering I knew jack from my first few years of modelling because his old girlfriend use to be a model. Well until she became pregnant with some other guys baby even though she was going out with Jack.

“shots are ready” jay announced.

“1…2…3…GO! I downed the first shot then moved on to the second flinching at the taste of them, when I got to my third one jack was on this fourth so I downed two at once. Bad Idea. I ended up spitting most of it out on the floor. They both just laughed at me.

“I will see you soon I got to go, I have to leave for Germany tomorrow yeah” jack said kissing me on the cheek.

“See ya soon mate” jack said giving jay a man hug.

“See ya” me and jay both said. Before going off to dance. I danced to about two songs before going to find siva.

“Nath have you seen Siva” I shouted over the music that was now blaring through the speakers.

“No have you seen Natasha” he asked.

“No but I will help you look” I said.

After searching the house top to bottom me and Nathan went outside to look. The last place that me and Nath looked was the patio ledge that overlooks Hollywood and what did we find. Siva and Natasha sucking each others faces off. Me and Nathan just turned to each other jaws dropped. We turned back around realising that they hadn’t seen us.

“Natasha you slag why are you kissing my boyfriend” I said.

“And Siva what are you doing kissing my girlfriend” Nathan said as politely as possible.

The next thing I knew I had a glass of wine thrown over me by the slag. I went to attack the bitch but Nathan held me back.

“Don’t take this personally but were breaking up with you both” I said before walking off with Nathan.

I walked inside and Nath kissed the top of my head then whispered in my ear.  “you’ll get him back don’t you worry”

After dancing for what felt like forever Nathan grabbed me and kissed me. I was shocked. But soon realised that Natasha and Siva were walking towards us.

I headed up to bed with Nathan following; I climbed into bed after changing into one of Nathan’s tops. I soon enough felt his body next to mine. I drifted off to sleep.