two

"The house is huge!"

Talia gasped at the sight of the house she'd be living in with Harrison and Tom the duration of time they were in Atlanta.

"Geez, Tallie, you're choking me. Loosen your grip." Harrison choked out.

Talia loosened her grip, "Sorry, Haz."

Harrison was giving Talia a piggy back ride as the walked up the driveway that led to the house, leaving Tom to carry in all the luggage. The two liked to constantly remind Tom that just because he was a celebrity, doesn't mean he can't do tasks like being in the luggage.

"I don't understand how you're still so energetic, you kept alternating between Harrison and I as your pillow so you could sleep the entire flight." Tom said from behind the two.

Talia turned her head in attempts of seeing her other best friend, "Yeah, I slept and got all my energy back."

"Great." Harrison groaned.

Talia slapped his chest, "Don't be mean."

"We're both exhausted, Tallie. So lower the energy level just a tad." Harrison responded.

She shrugged, "Fine."

Once the three entered the house, Harrison let Talia down. The second her feet touched the ground, she began searching the house. There were 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a den, a kitchen, a dining room, and a pool outside. Well, that's all she could fine right away. After walking around for a little while, Talia found the two boys setting up the downstairs bedrooms.

"So I guess I'm staying upstairs?" she raised her eyebrows as she stood in the hallway, in plain sight of the two boys.

The boys walked over to their doors.

"Did you want a downstairs bedroom?" Tom asked.

She shrugged, "I guess taking the upstairs bedroom won't be all that bad."

"Good, 'cause we already put your stuff up there." Harrison stifled a laugh.

Talia rolled her eyes at the boy, "Can one of you order some pizza? That way we all have something to eat once we're done setting up our rooms."

"I'm on it." Tom said, pulling out his phone.

Talia left the hallway without a word. She walked through the house and up the stairs to where her room was. Tom and Harrison had put all of her things on the bed. The 18 year old began setting everything up in her room, something she had never done before. She'd always dreamed of getting to decorate her own room, and she finally got to.

She hung up her clothes that needed to be hung, she put clothes in her dresser, and she made the bed with a light blue bedding set. Talia then strung fairy lights around the perimeter of her room, making it feel like home. Her room was her safe haven, and that's what this one was turning out to be.

"Hey, Tal- Woah nice room."

Talia turned around to see Tom at the doorway.

"Whatcha need?" she asked.

He gestured down the stairs behind him, "Pizza's here."

•••••

"Must you always lay on us, Tallie?" Harrison asked, adjusting his position on the couch.

She nodded with a small smile on her face, "Of course, you two are quite comfortable."

The group of three had finished their multiple pizzas almost an hour ago now. They were in the middle of watching a random movie that was playing on the television. All were in pajamas as they laid on the couch, jet lag starting to really set in.

Talia had her head on a pillow on Tom's lap and her feet on Harrison's lap. They tended to sit like this very often, Talia laid out with her head and feet on her best friends' lap. Tom had been playing with Talia's hair and running his hands through it for a while, making them both extremely tired.

"When do we get to explore the set?" the girl spoke up.

"Yeah, Tom, when do we get to go to set?" Harrison added.

"I wanna meet the rest of the cast." Talia said, letting her eyes close.

Tom shrugged, "Well filming doesn't start for a few days, but I think costume fitting is tomorrow afternoon. So probably then."

"Sounds like a plan." Talia mumbled, sleep starting to take over.

Harrison poked her foot, making her jump a little and open her eyes, "Are you going to sleep, Tallie?"

"No, no, I'm good." Talia said as he eyes started to droop.

Tom let out a laugh, "Tallie, you're going to sleep."

"Shhhhh. No, I'm not." she said with her eyes closed, blindly trying to place a finger over Tom's mouth.

He laughed again, catching the girl's finger, "Just go up to bed."

"I think I'm good here."