Chapter 5

The next day the Commander tested the remaining and put up on a bulletin saying who passed. Those who passed would leave immediately to one of the baces. There we could fight for our country and I could learn more about my ancestry. It would take a week to get there but the sooner we head out the better.

The first day of traveling was boring. We walked and set up for camp. We did this for 3 days until we were interrupted.

Camp was all set up. The sun had just gone down. I was sitting by the fire it glowed a beautiful gold then started turning blue so I backed up because it was getting out a hand. Emerging from it was Nya and Arid. Everyone jumped to their feet. Nya and Arid looked around. They were perfectly calm but looked around as if searching for something. Behind them emerged another from the fire. He was an adult maybe 30 little facial hair.

"Who are we looking for?" Asked Arid

"Julian I think sir" said the man

"Thank you Guren."

"Whys he here?" asked Nya

"Ma 'me I'm Guren Kai the best of the royal squad and here to assist you. Lord Shiki sent me, I hope I'm of use."

"Whatever is not like I can go against Lord Shiki."

"He's really good at cards. Strong to if he's of the royal squad." Said Arid

"Let's just go he's not here."

"Aw common Nya I, bored. I bet there all noobs anyway."

Kizo jumped out of his tent "noob!!!! I'm not a noob!!"

"It's the guy who took your eye, Nya!"

"Well a matter of fact it is." Nya said as she pulled out a double bladed ax. "Do what you want with the rest. He's mine."

Arid pointed to me. "I want this guy here, Guren don't let anyone interfere. Jump in only if you feel it's necessary."

"Yes sir." The Guren guy said as he sat by the fire.

Nya went after Kizo and Arid, myself. Arid was still quick as ever but this time he didn't have his sword and he realized it himself. So instead he took his gloves off, his hands grew claws and scales. I attacked him with mu sword but hi claw alone could block them. With his other hand he grabbed my left arm and dug his claws into it.

"heheheh poison magic: Poison claw!" he said then let me go

I could see the poison in my arm spreading it hurt like crazy the more it traveled up my arm. A

"Well you're done for time to move on. I was hoping for a better fight" He walked away

Kiba ran over to me and tied his belt around my arm to cut off circulation.

"This should do for now Yuuki can heal you up once it's over."

Sora came and handed me his soul stone. Now I'll get him. Once one I went after Arid. I caught him off guard and buried his face into the dirt then stomped down on his back and rapped my tail around his left arm.

Soras tail was covered with spikes that he could whip at the enemy. The spikes stabbed into his arm all at once. Maybe it was going too far but it felt great. He cried out in pain and Nya noticed immediately. Her foot meet my face quicker than I could blink. Then picked up Arid

"Damit Arid I thought you could handle yourself. Kai we've had our fun let's go."

"Yes ma 'me." replied Guren and they all vanished

Yuuki and Kiba ran over to me to help me out. Yuuki started healing my arm. Kiba just made weird kissy faces at me.

I looked up at the stars and they started getting dimmer I looked at the fire and it was all blurry. Then everything went dark.