○18○

(Back to Franks pov)

Gerard says something but I am already to far into sleep to hear it or comprehend it. Maybe if I remember I will ask him about in the morning

--RISE AND SHINE MOTHERFVCKERS--

In the morning, I walk up and find Gerards naked body pressed firmly against mine.

Okay then.

I try to get out of his grip but fail to do so...

"Well, guess I can just lie here next to you." I mumble.

He mumbles something incoherent back...

Okay... english would be nice. "Gee, wake up, and if you are going to talk to me, do it in english."

"No, i will speak in whatever language I want to." He whines and pulls me closer to his chest.

"Gee you are all sweaty and naked."

"Well so are you!"

"True, but I wanna take a shower." I whine and try to wiggle out of his grip.

He climbd on top of me, laying on my chest, nuzzling his face into my neck, he presses a couple kisses to my skin before I feel him smile against my neck.

I wonder whst what he is thinking about...

"Gee, please let me go." I smile, "IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I scream-sing out, but he keeps his hold on me. Well then guess im not loved... oh well...

Im not in love with Gerard, I know that i am falling fast though, i am most definitely in very very very deep like with Gerard though.

Im falling in love with Gerard.

And I can't wait until I fall hard and am in love with him.

Just not yet, but hopefully soon. Im getting more attached to him everyday though.

"I will never let you go, becauae you're mine." He says against my skin. I feel a shiver go up my spine.

"Gee, just let me take a shower, you can come if you want, but I need to, we can't just go walking around with sex hair and smelling like it too."

"Well, we totally could, wouldn't be the first time." He smirks, lifting his head up from my shoulder and kisses my cheek.

"I can't believe you, we, did that like with Bob there." I shudder slightly, I feel bad for whatever he had witnessed.

Poor Bob.

"No, not poor Bob." Gerard says reading my mind. "Bob could go eat sh.it for all I care."

I giggle, "You should tell him that, 'Eat sh.it Bob.', I'm sure he'll loooovve that."

Gerard gets off of me, and mumbles something.

"Hmm, what was that, I couldn't hear you." I say to him, as I somewhat put the bed together, its kinda gross from last nigjts activities.

"Don't worry about that, the maids will take care of it." Gerard says as he grabs my hand and pulls me into the bathroom.

--Scrub a dub-dub--

After we are dressed and out of our room, apartment, complex thing, we go through more creepy kind of halls.

People are looking at us and our intertwined fingers as Gerard doesn't seem fazed and leads me on. Some people are whispering and pointing. Soon two girls come up to us, making us stop.

"AHH! OH MY GOD ITS YOU!!" The blonde one yells.

I look at Gerard with a horrified expression, who are these people and what are they talking about.

"OH YES! It is really you, we have been waiting for your arrivial!" The other one, a brunette says.

"Come with us, your highness." She says while turns and walks away.

"Wait, what?" I say out loud. And look at Gerard for help, but all he does is smile at me.

What is going on?

------------------------------------
A/N: this book is almost done, im afraid to say, maybe 5 or so more chapters, may not get an updaye for a few days, ao i can write the rest of the story out and then i will publish them as soon as i can *not all of them at once, dont worry haha, i will post one at a time*

So yep, maybe a sequel, but not until i get my other stories finished and i have some drafts im writing as well, I just would like to work on all of them so i can get them all finished and then i might do sequels...

xoxo kitty