●19●

A/N: im totally suppose to be sorting laundry rn...

"Wait what?"

The girls must of not heard me, because they continue to giggle and skip on their merry little way, so I turn to Gerard who is just smiling at me, like a madman.

"Come on." He says, taking my hand, and continues to walk, following the two girls, "All will be explained in due time."

Soon we arrive at a grand room with double doors, the two girls open the doors and offer me and Gerard to go in first .

We go in and I see the old witch from the other day in there, as well as Bob and two other people, Gerard drags me over to the old witch first.

"Ah, Frank, I see that you're okay and well rested it looks like." she says with a wink I blush and deep red shade as Gerard pulls me over to Bob.

Bob says "Hello Frank and Gerard you ready for the coronation?"

"Wait... what?" I say confused, "What coronation?"

Gerard nods and then smirks at me as we walk by the other two people, we walk to two grand chairs on a small platform and about 7 or so, stairs leading up to the throne like chairs.

"Here, sit down." I nod and sot down in one of the oversized chairs and Gerard sits in the other one.

The cermony starts as soon as all the seats are filled, on the sides of the room.

Soon an older man stands up.

And starts rambling on about some stuff that no one seems to care about, I see in the corner of my eye that Gerard is watching me, but I'm watching the man and I'm so confused.

What is happening?!

"So Frank, since you are the decedent of the King of this clan, you are now the new king." He booms, his loud voice echoing around the large room, "Do you accept this. And promise to lead us and help us for battle?"

"Y-yes." I say and look at Gerard, who is beaming from ear to ear.

"Then it is settled. Lets prepare for the great battle!"

What have I gotten myself into?

------------------------------------
Sooooo....

I have decided to end it here, so I can make a sequel, I dont want this book to drag on forever and with dance and school starting, I wont be able to update as often, so this is it, now I need to edit it and start writing the sequel and will announce, in here when its up and what is called and about and such...

Thanks for reading!!

xoxokitty ♡