The Doctor Is In

Author's Note- Hey guys!! This chapter has the same triggers as the previous, though its more mention of it rather than descriptions. Also, forgive me, but I really just wanted to get this out so it is bound to have many mistakes, please brief me of them if you can find them.  Also, as one of my readers has pointed out, I include voice lines every chapter! I encourage you to try to find them!

"How are you feeling?" A gentle Swiss voice murmered accompanied by a hand to Zarya's arm.

"Like a prisoner." Zarya answered bluntly, her eyes slowly fluttering opening to adjust to the bright white lights around her. Beside her was the beautiful Angela Zeigler, Mercy, wearing a beige blouse and black loose jeans underneath a large lab coat. She was an amazing doctor, someone who even Zarya admired and cared for. Zarya would often shield Mercy rather than the ally recieving more fire just to keep her going, something she knew the doctor appreciated. A small chuckle brushed out of her lips before the doctor sighed gently.

"I know.. I'm sorry, Zarya." Mercy whispered, loosening the ties on Zarya's wrists ever so slightly, Zarya was on a bed similar to one in a physc ward, her wrists and ankles pinned down as she was on suicide watch. Although Mercy wanted to trust her ally, she knew the pain Zarya had been through and what it could do to a person. She wanted to be safe. "It's only for a day, I promise. Well, that is, as long as nothing happens again like yesterday. Then you'll be in this room for just a few days, but you won't be tied down. You can have visitors, if you would like.:

"I do not wish for anyone to see me like this. Not yet. I've brought enough shame to you, Angela."

"Shame? Zarya.. No one blames you for what happened, not even Genji, who is a bit too protective over his master. I promise."

"I suppose.."

"You know, I think this is a good chance to make friends, Zarya. I know you prefer to be alone, but you could use some support. Mei-Ling seems very interested in you, and I'm sure Zenyatta would like to fix things with you."

Zarya shot a glare at Mercy, a harsh scoff pushing out of her chest. She shook her head no and looked away before murmering, "I have never been a people person, Mercy. Especially not now."

"I know.. She would want you to have someone to keep you company.. Vera.. I know she would." Mercy sighed.

"You do not know anything about her. You don't know her like I do, do not put words in her mouth!" Zarya snapped, anger burning in her eyes.

Taking a step back, Mercy put her hands in her lab coat pockets, chewing on her lip. "Did, Zarya, did." She whispered before turning and leaving the white room, locking it behind her. Zarya closed her eyes, sighing heavily. She was right. Vera was no more. But Zarya had yet to stop loving and desiring Vera. She was beautiful, stunning, breath taking, everything Zarya could want. Long blonde hair that was gently wavy that yeilded at her rear, crisp blue eyes paired with long eyelashes and bold brows. Her face was sculpted, cheekbones apparent with no need for makeup, paired with a small nose and plump but not large lips. She was so happy, her gentle laugh blaring almost everytime Zarya said something. Shy, but yet so kind and accepting, almost everyone loved her. She was an angel. Zarya couldn't believe that she was taken so fast, so incredibly fast.

Hot tears began to slip down the sides of Zarya's face, running uncomfortably into her ears and hair. Gentle sobs lulled Zarya into sleep, the sounds of bullets still ringing in her ears.

Zarya awoke to a cold hand on her shoulder gently shaking her awake, making Zarya groan softly as she slowly opened her eyes to see who awoke her. It was Mei, worried eyes looking into hers. Her eyes and face were read, as if she was crying, which seemed strange to the woman. Her clothing was hidden behind a large wool blanket that seemed worn and old, yet somehow calming, her hair up in a bun as per usual.