..The Fall..

Last night she had a hard time sleeping, curiosity eating her alive. She couldn't stop thinking about the voices and the two familiar faces.

Who he was talking about? He said, 'her'. Who is she?

Why he said, 'don't touch her!'

And whom the other person wanted to touch? Who he was trying to harm?

She groaned for probably the hundredth time today. She wanted nothing than to go to that golden eyed boy and ask him, whom he not wanted to be touched?

Maybe she was his friend, maybe sister, maybe mother, or maybe girlfriend....

She huffed tying her hair in a messy bun. She stood up from the comfy bed after shaking Aliza.

"Dj don't you dare touch me again!" Aliza scolded and pulled the duvet on her face.

"Sleepy pants get up. I want to grab a drink!" Veronica whined and giggled afterwards as Aliza groaned.

"Go and grab it yourself, not that you don't have legs!" Aliza scoffed and Veronica giggled once again. Her giggling died down when she remembered one thing that could wake Aliza up. Her eyes brightened up in amusement.

She connected her iphone to the woofers and played the song. She started bobbing her head as the music started and then she yelled, singing.

Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
He's down on his luck
It's tough, so tough...

"Dj!!!" Aliza screamed.

Gina works the diner all day
Working for her man
She brings home her pay
For love, for love...

She yelled so loud. She knew how much she was annoying her friend but she also knew her friend would give in.

She says, "We've gotta hold on to what we've got
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love we'll give it a shot"

She kept singing while Aliza shuffled, groaned and clutched the duvet tightly in her hands.

Woah, we're halfway there
Woahhhh livin on a prayer

She stood on the bed and started jumping. Aliza bounced as she kept jumping.

"Dj I swear to God-" Veronica kept jumping and tried to pull the duvets away from her.

"Take my hand and we'll make it- I swear
Woahhhhhh livin on the prayer" she yelled at the top of her lungs and then Aliza got up. She threw the duvets away and stood on the bed with her.

"Woahhhhh livin on the prayer!!" Both of them sang, holding each others hands and jumping up and down.

There was nothing new in this. That's how they always wake up when they are together. Veronica gets up, tries to wake her up sweetly but when Aliza doesn't, she sings, Aliza screams but then they end up singing together.

"Let's get some sunshine with drinks!" Aliza cheered.

----

"You both are crazy!" Rochelle laughed. The girls had met them in their room when they were jumping. They were now on the same bar by the beach where she had found his friends. His.

Suddenly she remembered the last night. The voices. The faces.

'Stay away from her!'

'Don't touch her!'

'Now where's fun in that, huh?'

She was brought back to the world by a male voice.

"Hi babe." Someone said, close to her ear. She turned her face to look at the person. He was a blonde haired guy who had brown eyes, defined cheek bones and jawlines but he was not handsome, according to her.

"Excuse me?" She asked, confused.

"Hello babe. You are hot." He smiled taking a sip of his drink.

"First of all I'm not your babe. And keep your comments to yourself." She hissed and then smiled wickedly at him.

"Oh playing 'hard to get', huh?" He smirked. She hated that idiot. "C'mon let's have a drink together." He suggested and drowned the rest of his drink.

"Really? I do need a drink." She smiled devilishly. "And so does my friends, right girls?" She looked at her friends and they all nodded eagerly, smirking at her.

"Awesome! Excuse me!" She called the waiter while the boy just stood there in utter confusion.

"But-" she cut the boy off and started giving waiter the order. "Please bring us six cocktail drinks. And also for him." She pointed at the boy. "And it's all on him." She smiled at the end and looked at the boy. The boy cursed at her and she just showed him a middle finger. He started to walk away but she called him. He stopped and looked back at her with anger filled in his eyes.

"Please have your drinks." She smiled and nodded towards all the seven drinks placed on the bar. With that, she stood up and walked away from him.

On her way she found Zayn, and she stopped.

"Hello Nicky, looking gorgeous." He smirked at her. "Thanks and not bad yourself." She smiled. He was looking good, God when he doesn't? He was wearing a black tee that stick tightly to his beautiful body with black shorts and a snapback.

"Oh! you're saying just because I said so." He said. "No, not at all. You look good." She said, confidently. Zayn never made her nervous, no boy did except one....

-----

She picked her sketchbook up along with her shading pencils and her phone. She plugged her headphones in, and clicked shuffle. The music started blaring as she made her way to the pool. The pool was almost empty as it was five in the morning. She slept early last night, that was why she was awake now.

You are the thunder and I am the lightning
And I love the way you know who you are and to me it's exciting

She placed her sketchbook along with her pencils on a table near pool and walked. It was still dark outside. The sun had not risen yet. Cool breeze hitting her smooth skin, making a shiver run down her spine.

You have a way of moving me
A force of nature, your energy,
It comes naturally, you know it does, it comes naturally....

And it takes my breath away....

She had a feeling of being watched. She turned her face to the left and then to the right but no one was there.

What you do so naturally....

As she was by the side of the pool, her vision spinned and something held her waist as she slipped from the water. She gasped, her heart started beating faster and louder and what was more shocking was she never fell in the water.

The force pulled her from the water and her body collided with something solid.

When we collide sparks fly....

She opened her eyes slowly and it took her some time to adjust the view, to understand what happened. She looked in his eyes.

When you look in my eyes....

She remembered those eyes. How could she forget when she thought about them everyday. The eyes which held fire, the eyes which shine bright, the eyes that....

It takes my breath away.....

You are the thunder and I am the lightning
And I love the way you know who you are and to me it's exciting
Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally when you're with me baby...

********

Hi guys! I hope you all like this chapter. And please comment and vote. I really appreciate your votes.

All the love as always. :) x