..Wasted..

"I could see how complicated it is." Sophia smirked at her, sipping on her wine after the dinner. All the boys were down at the pool and the girls were in the kitchen. They were to go down and join the boys after cleaning, as in managing the dishes. And Bella was asleep.

Veronica was holding a glass of water. She was thirsty for water. She was planning on taking the drink later. Eleanor was washing her hands on the sink. Upon hearing Sophia she looked at Veronica with a smile which told her that Sophia told Eleanor what happened at the terrace.

"Uh-well um yeah...it is....sort of." She stuttered, blushingly. She hated the fact that she could also blush by the name of boy or the mention of that specific boy. Like Harry was surprised to see her blushing, she was also.

"Okay tell me how you guys met? Did you feel Zing when your eyes met?" Sophia asked curiously after laughing at the way Veronica was blushing.

"Zing?" Veronica asked not knowing what she meant.

"Have you seen Hotel Transylvania?" Eleanor asked back and Veronica shook her head. "I heard a lot about it but couldn't see it."

"Well, it's the spark you feel when you meet someone. You can't stop thinking about him, you can't stop talking about him. You want to see him again and again. Zing is like a signal in your mind which says, ‘yes, this is the one.’ Did you feel it?" Sophia explained.

"I don't know. I hated him when we first met." She refused to believe that she loved him all along.

"Oh come on! Everyone says this. I bet you felt it." Sophia refused to believe her. Eleanor was pouring herself a glass of vine. "Anyway tell me how you met him?"

"We met on a beach trip. I was there with my friends and he was with the boys. One day me and the girls were playing a blindfolded game where I had to catch them with my eyes covered. And the person I happen to catch was...Harry." She told, his name gave her butterflies. She always thought no boy could make her feel this. But how wrong she was!

"Then?"

"I was like....well that sounds very awkward. I was touching him, his face, his neck and his hair. When I felt the stubble, I took off my blindfold to see him. That's how me met." She looked down, smiling at the memory.

"Aww that's so cute!" Sophia gushed. "And so romantic." Eleanor added with a dreamy sigh making Veronica chuckle.

"And how did you guys start hanging out?" Eleanor asked pouring Veronica a glass of vine.

"When we came back from the trip, one day he suddenly just...came to the café I worked at. And then one time he offered me a ride when my car got a flat tyre. And...then he helped me from getting robbed and well.... that's how it all started." She takes a sip of her vine which tastes a tangy cherries. She scrunches her face a little at the foreign taste.

"So are you saying he was stalking you? Because you basically met him everywhere you went." Sophia stands straight, pulling her body off the counter she was leaning on to.

"That's what I think but he never admits it."

"I never knew Harry could be this romantic." Eleanor said, looking at Sophia who nodded, agreeing with her.

"Girls!" They heard Louis call from down at the pool.

"Coming!" Eleanor yelled. Sophia and Eleanor head out of the kitchen, thinking she was following them but she wasn't. Her glass was empty and she needed another one. After some sips she got used to that taste and she liked it.

She walked over to the counter near the refrigerator. She saw a bottle there. She opened it and poured it in her glass. She sipped on it. It was a different taste but she loved it more than the previous one so she drowned it.