Chapter 4

Again, I am so sorry i haven't updated, i just have no free time at the moment!!

This world belongs to the amazing J K Rowling, only Charlotte, Marie and Victoire are mine

Pxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening, James and Lily were sat in the common room on their own – everyone else had gone to bed.

“Lil, why have you been acting strange?” James asked suddenly.

“Oh, I’m the one acting strange am I?” Lily replied sarcastically, “I thought I could trust you!” she yelled.

“What have I done?” James asked her; curious as to why she was acting like this.

“Really James, are you going to act all innocent now? I may not know French, but even I know what ‘Je t’aime’ means!” she yelled.

“Merlin, is that what this is about?” James asked quietly.

“Yes James, now tell finally, are you cheating on me with Charlotte?” She said quietly. James knew that when Lily suddenly spoke quietly she was really angry.

“No, not at all!” James defended; Lily raised her eyebrows – telling him to explain. After a long pause James said quietly, “Charlotte is my sister.”

Lily looked shocked at that, “But, I thought your sister moved away.”

“She did, she moved away to Beauxbatons, and now it looks like she has come back.” James replied and then told Lily the whole story of why she left.

“I can’t believe Sirius would do that!” Lily exclaimed, “I know he is a player, but they had been going out for a year!”

“I know,” James replied, “I do still sometimes blame him for me not being able to see her, but she did say she is a lot happier at Beauxbatons than she ever was at Hogwarts.”

“Tomorrow morning you have to introduce me to her properly as your sister!” Lily said excitedly.

“Okay, but I think we should go up to bed now” James answered her. Lily got up and kissed him on the lips, “Goodnight.” She said.

“Night Lil” James replied as he walked up the stairs to his dormitory.

The next morning James woke up early so he decided to wait in the common room for Lily before he went down to breakfast. He was thinking about what had happened – he hoped that Charlotte wouldn’t be mad at him because he told Lily.

Lily came down the stairs about half an hour after James because she also had woken up early. They walked down towards the great hall together. Lily wondered why James was being so quiet; he usually talked a lot when they were together.

“Do you remember Lottie?” James asked, Lily guessed that he had been quiet because he had been waiting to ask her that.

“Not really, I remember once, she came up to me and asked me to help her with what she said was her homework. I guessed it was yours and Sirius’ because it was the same homework that I had been doing and she was the year below so she wouldn’t do that homework.” Lily replied, remembering that day.

“I didn’t realise she ever asked for help, she often did our homework for us.” James said sadly, “I’m surprised you helped her because you used to hate us.”

“Well, once I realised it wasn’t her homework I had already said I would help her and I didn’t want her to feel bad if she couldn’t do your homework. I know Sirius would have been annoyed,” Lily replied, “why did you get her to do your homework anyway?”  She asked.