Chapter 7

"Hey beautifuls" he said his Irish accent noticeable .I rolled my eyes whilst Jessica blushed more.

"What do you want" I say rather rude.Jessica nudges me.

"Woah calm down Jane just trying to be nice"he said while putting his hands up in surrender.I got mad I just told him my name.

"My.Name.Is.Jamie" he smirked knowing he got me mad.Ugh god he is such an arse why does Jessica fancy him.

Just then Scarlett,Sarah,and Alex came.Sarah sat beside me whilst Alex and Scarlett sat across from me.They all said "hi".They looked at Jessica and gave me a questioning look .

"Her name is Jessica she's one of Ashton's cousin"they nod.

Jessica and Niall were in a conversation about who knows what whilst Alex squeals.She looks Happy

"Why so happy?!?!!?"

she squealed again and answered

"Louis asked me to be his girlfriend"

"And"

"And what,I said yes that's why I'm happy"

Louis Tomlinson,he is one of the bad boys with the piercings and tattoos.He hangs out with Niall and 'the gang'.

It's not that I don't like him it's just......nevermind I don't like him.But he's my friend's boyfriend so I'm happy for her.

"o congrats"I say...."hey Sarah aren't you dating that Liam guy "Yup" she said popping the 'p'. Liam is another bad boy...

I was about to say something but the bell rang.Great its music my favorite class..