Texting Harry Styles: Chapter Four

Luna

The siren cries of the police cars heard in the near distance getting closer as time passed.

I'm currently hiding in my closet at the far corner all lights off as my once loving father screamed and threw things at my mother.

There were screams of pain coming from downstairs.

My dad hitting my mom. I never saw that coming, no one did.

More screams were heard, more tears fell from my eyes. I feel hopeless, not knowing what to do.

But mom needs me.

I'd rather get hurt than hear or see her getting hurt.

With all the courage I had left in me.

I ran out my room, down the stairs and tackled my dad to the floor getting him off of my mom.

He looked angered, glaring at me I felt a sting on my cheek.

I looked up to see my father with his hand up as he grabbed a fistfull of my hair and dropped me to the floor, dragged me across the kitchen floor and headed for the basements door.

I tried prying his hands open for him to let me free.

It didn't work.

He opened the door and threw me in closing the door shut.

I rolled down the stairs hitting my head every time until all I felt was the cold hard ground.

Now I'm more scared than when I texted Harry.

I felt the ground spinning as I tried to get up. I felt warm liquid go down my neck.

I reached back and felt wetness on my fingers, I brought it back away from my neck and looked down at my hand to see blood.

So this is where I die? I always thought I'd die old, with a family of my own.

Not like this. I started to see black spots and soon everything became blurry and dark.
∽∽∽∽

Holy shizballs!!!

Dafaq am I doing???!!!

You guys need to stop me!! I'm not joking! I'm being serious!!

Stay Strong💋

Love You My Little Pandicorns🐼

∞Summer