Texting Harry Styles: Chapter Nine

Hey.

Just so you know this chapter is going to be in their POV's.

Now.

Happy reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luna

"LUNA HURRY UP!"

"Coming!"

Today's the concert and to say I'm nervous is completely an understatement because I'm about to piss myself.

I mean what if we can't talk to each other? That'd be so embarrassing.

Or what if he doesn't like me? Or what if he's like an stuck up pop star?

Ha! The last one's funny.

I can't picture Harry being stuck up, or braty. I picture him more like a cute little cuddling kitty.

At The Arena

When we got there Linda looked like she had inhaled sugar and is now about ready to jump from wall to wall.

I on the other hand, I'm a nervous wreck!

But, I can't wait to finally get to meet him, in person and not over text or pictures (we occasionally send).

I've actually never been this happy before.

Ask Linda.

She says and I quote, "you seem happier. What are you taking?"

We've besties ever since I can remember.

"Omfg!" I squealed as the lights dimmed and the music started.

They boys running out onto the stage.

I screamed and jumped up with Linda as they started with Live While We're Young.

I noticed Harry searching the first and second row until his eyes met mine.

I gave him a smile, he stopped singing and ran of stage.

My eyes widened, I scared him of.

Almost immediately he came back and started singing with boys again and would look over at me and give me a wink or smile.
∽∽∽∽

Forget what I said about chapter eight being horrible!

It's now this one!!

But............

Stay Strong💋

Love You My Little Pandicorns🐼

∞Summer