2: The Letter

{Lucy's POV}

I read the letter before me out loud to let Natsu know what it said.

"It says,
'Dear Princess,
His majesty has come to the decision to let you free in two days time. You are to prepare your things and also prepare your self to be the bride of Sir George II. You are to marry him in two days time. A gown has been prepared for you in the case.' "

"Say what?! Your gonna marry some Sir George guy? You could've at least told me!" Natsu yelled out.

"How could I? I didn't even know I was getting married again!"

"So what are you gonna do?" Natsu asked. I instantly went up in tears.

"I-I-I can't! No! P-P-Please no! D-Don't make me wed a man I don't know!" I cry out. I fell to the floor and placed my hands on my head, I don't want to marry this man, I can't! I love another.
I love Natsu...

"The you sure as hell won't Luce." Natsu said patting my shoulder. There was a vain in his forehead. He was mad?
"If you don't wanna get hitched to a guy you don't know, then you won't. I won't hand you over to people who make you cry, Lucy." Natsu said comforting me in a nicer tone.

"Natsu,"

"Come with me." He said with a smile on his face.

"What? Where?"

"To my home,"

"The dragon clan? But in human, won't they hate me?"

"I'll convince em! Don't worry Luce, I won't let anybody else have you!" He said yanking me out of the tower and we flew away. I didn't even pack anything, but I didn't care. I was running away, to be with him. To be with Natsu.

[Natsu's POV]

I don't know why, but when Lucy instantly began crying, I felt like a fuse just lit inside of me. I was so damn angry & pissed at those guards at her dad and at her fiancé guy.

I was mad at the person or thing that made her cry. I actually never seen her cry. I've seen her fake it sure, but those tears & words were real. She cried.

I'm taking her! She won't cry when she's back home! Sure she's human, but I'll make all those back home realize she's more than that, she's a..... Hmmm.....uh...... Hold on a sec, just what exactly is Lucy to me???

Well whatever, I'm taking her somewhere where she won't cry. And the anger inside of me will disappear and her smile will return.
Yeah, that smile.... I'll make it return....