t w e n t y - t w o

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END VERY IMPORTANT

I woke up, the sound of beeping filled my ears. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Nathan and Kristen asleep on the couch next to me. I saw Loren in a chair. And then Dylan, Zach H, Simon and Ariel were asleep on the floor.

I reached down and tapped Simon's forehead until he woke up.

"Simon." I whispered.

He looked at me, "Hey." He smiled.

I have him a weak, half smile.

He sat up. I glanced at Nathan and Kristen. You could see the anger take over as he stood and pulled Nathan off the couch.

"Simon!" I cried.

Nathan flinched as his eyes shot open.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Simon said.

"What?" He asked looking at us.

I pointed to Kristen. He looked over.

"What?"

"Sleeping on the same couch?" I questioned.

"Roxie."

"You pulled a Bryce, Nathan." I said, disappointed. "You pulled a Bryce."

"I didn't pull a Bryce." He said.

I gave him a fake smile, "yeah you did."

"Roxie." He said. "What's up?"

"You told me yesterday that you loved me and that you meant it. You weren't gonna pull a Bryce. But you did. You guys were all over each other. You disappeared. Then I wake up to that." I explained. "Please. When I get back from the bathroom. I want you and Kristen gone."

I stood with Simons help. I went into the bathroom and used it. I washed my hands and came out. Nathan and Kristen were gone.

Zach was awake now.

He smiled and stood. He pulled me into a hug.

"I'm glad you're okay." He said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

He pulled away, "and I'd really like to talk to you later. Just us."

I nodded.

"So what was that all about?"Simon asked.

I shrugged, "anxiety attack."

"You have anxiety?" Zach asked.

"Yeah. Its not as bad anymore."

"Well what so different?"

"Nathan and Kristen. Then Loren and Nick looked like they were way too close." I said. "Its just I'm protective over Loren. And honestly I don't want you to date older guys. Like me, because it always ends bad. And I promise you no more guys older then me. A year older is okay but no older."

Zach smiled.

Then Loren moved. Her eyes fluttered open.

"Roxie!" She shouted, hugging me.

I smiled and hugged her back.

Then I heard a groan. Ariel was waking up. She moved her leg and kicked Dylan's stomach.

"Ow." He groaned.

"Morning." I smiled.

----
I was released from the hospital about an hour later. Right now I was flipping through the channels on the tv.

"There's nothing to watch rox." Loren repeated for about the fifth time.

"Well what do you wanna do?" I asked.

She got up and opened he laptop, typing in younow.

People joined instantly.

"Hey!" She smiled. She looked at me. "Roxie come on."

I stood and walked behind her, "Hey."

Then the door opened and Zach Herron ran in. He pushed me up against the wall.

"Was a dare." He said aloud and kissed me.

He pulled away, smiled and ran.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Uhm." Loren laughed. "I don't think he realized that I was live."

"I'm still on the fact that he kissed me!"

I walked out and to his room. I walked in, letting the door shut behind me. He was sitting on one of the two beds. Carson, Triston, Gabriel and Hayden on the other.

I leaned against the wall, "you do realize Loren was live. Right?"

Zach smiled.

I rolled my eyes playfully and sat down at the end of the bed. I laid back, my head on his lap.

"Gotta zayn." Gabriel said.

The others agreed and they all left. I heard the door shut and looked up at Zach.

"You know." He started. "I've made a lot of stupid mistakes. But I think the biggest, was letting go of you."

I blushed slightly and smiled.

He moved hair from my face, "Roxie. I still really like you."

I looked between his two big Brown eyes.

"Me too."

-------
So this is REALLY important.

My friend Savannah, from where I used to live got diagnosed with bone cancer. and this is a VERY hard thing for us to go through.

And I want you guys to send prayers her way. And also wear yellow to support her.

and if you want post you wearing yellow on instagram with the hashtag #savannahstrong

I ❤ you guys very much.