f o r t y

A week later I was woken up by Loren. She ran into the room jumping on top of me.

"Roxie."

"Hmmm?"

"Look at what Nathan posted."

I sat up slightly as she shoved her phone into my face. My eyes adjusted and focused on an instagram post. The picture was an old one of all of us. 

Caption; hey guys,  so I'm sure you've heard Kristen and I have split as did Nicole and Zach H. And I know that we've both been getting questioned on Roxie. Right now she's dating Bryce and they're happy together. Me and Zach are recovering from the breakups and we assure neither of us are going back to Roxie.

I looked at Loren, "okay? "

She took her phone and typed something then handed it back. It was a moment from Nathans live broadcast. I rubbed my eyes as it played.

"Do you still think about Roxie?" The guested person asked.

"Of course I do. I loved that girl,  and no matter what I will. But she knows what she wants. And I respect that." He replied.

"Loren this is making no sense. "

"Now look at Zach's." She said and showed me Zach's resent post on the subject. 

The picture was he and I.

Caption;  hey guys,  I know Nathan already posted something on the subject but I have a different pov. Nathan said that neither of us is or ever will date Roxie again. But I love Roxie and I'm determined to get her back,  no matter what. I didn't realize it until after Nicole and I's split.

I opened my mouth but closed it, I looked to Loren.

"He loves you."

"I know. " I stated. "Nicole came by the bakery and talked to me. "

"So what's the next move?"

"I-I think I know who I really want Loren. I know for sure this time who I want."

I threw my legs over the side of the bed. I hurried and tried to find and outfit. Tossing clothes around the room. I finally found a Lacy black dress I liked. I picked some boots and a Jean jacket and a scarf.

I put it all on.

"What are you doing? "

"I've got to tell them." I told her.

I threw my hair up,  I brushed my teeth.  Then put on mascara. I picked up my phone and called an uber.

"Roxie?" My Mom asked.

"Hey. " I kissed her cheek. "I've gotta go. "

"Where? "

"Loren explain. My ubers here. "

I gave Loren a hug and ran outside,  slipping in before the cold could catch up.

"Where to?"

I gave her the address to his house.

"Stay here it'll be quick. " I said.

She nodded and I ran up the front steps. I knocked on his door. He opened the door and I hugged him.

"I choose you. " I said.

"What? "

"I choose you Nathan." I repeated.

A smile grew across his face.