Dan and Phil Imagine (Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil)

I sat at the end of the bed in my hotel room. Nothing was going right at the moment. The whole world seemed to be on my shoulders. I decided to leave and go for a walk to try and clear my head for at least a half hour. 4 flights of stairs later I arrived in the empty lobby. It was strange to see no one there, I was used to hearing screaming girls with makeup streaming down their faces. I started walking, no idea where to, I just walked hoping it would take me to a happier place. Stone walls and stone floors surrounded me. I turned a corner, freezing in my tracks. My whole body remained still until I could figure out what was happening. In front of me to the left were the two people I dreamt of meeting every night. There they were, just 4 footsteps away. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil were sat eating what looked like pizza at 11pm in an empty hotel corridor. They turned to look at me. I got my legs to move and walked over to them. "H-h-hi" I managed to stutter. "Hey" Dan replied. I didn't prepare for this moment therefore had no idea what to say. "I'm Y/N, I love watching you guys and I've dreamt of meeting you for a while now" Urghh why did I just say that? Phil stood up and placed his hand in front of me, I took hold of it and shook it. "Nice to meet you Y/N" He could see the huge grin on my face and pulled me into a hug. I was hugging Phil Lester. THE AmazingPhil! I couldn't believe it! He smelt of strong aftershave in a way that was comforting. Dan was now stood as well. Shortly after, Dan held his arms out and I collapsed into him. Almost falling, he managed to regain his balance. So many feelings were going through my mind right now that tears began streaming down my face. Dan pulled me away from him looking into my eyes which were cloudy. "Hey, don't cry" he said reassuringly. I wiped my tears on my jumper sleeve "Sorry, I'm really happy to see you two but that's not the reason I'm crying" "Would you like to join us? You can tell us what's wrong, you never know we might be able to help!" Phil said grabbing my hand and pulling me down to the ground. Dan sat back down putting his arm around my shoulder. I started to explain why was on my own and what I was crying over. My mind was a jumbled mess, I'd just met my two favourite people in the whole world and broke down crying in front of them. Way to go. Now I'm boring them with my life stories. After 20 long minutes of explanation I started standing back up. "Thanks for listening and sorry for boring you" Before I stood up Dan pulled me into him. "You don't need to feel like that you know, there are many people in the world just like you, your not alone" To hear those words fall from Dan Howell's mouth just made me feel warm inside.  Phil gave me a reassuring smile as if to say he understood as well. I couldn't control my tears as they began falling again. Dan swivelled me around to face him. He tucked his hand into his jacket and wiped the stream of water from my face. I smiled. I must look a mess. "It's getting quite late, we should go to bed" Phil said, taking the empty pizza boxes to the bin. "Stop crying okay, things will get better trust me" Dan did his little half smile which made my stomach flip. I stood up and watched Phil walk back over to us. "Where's your room?" Phil asked "On the 4th floor" I replied. The pair walked me to the lift and got off on my floor. I directed them towards my room until I was stood in front of the door. "Thank you so much for being supportive....and thanks for the pizza" "Anytime" Dan replied. They both gave me one last hug. I was about to open the door when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Here" Dan handed me a piece of paper " I don't usually do this with subscribers but you seem like you could need someone to talk to every now and then" I unfolded the note to reveal a number. A phone number. "Call or text me if you want to talk to someone" he smiled staring into my eyes. I smiled back. Did I just receive Dan Howell's phone number? I think I did. I opened the door to my hotel room before turning around and saying goodnight to the pair and thanking them once again. They both smiled and said goodnight in return. I shut the door and fell against it until I was sat on the floor. I put my hands on my head. Had I just been having the worst night ever and then ended up getting one of my favourite youtubers number? I think so. Maybe this was the start of a new friendship...