Chapter 1

Third Person POV
     This girl... a loner child. She was sad and socially awkward, so it was nearly impossible to make friends. Schoolchildren thought she was weird and so they heavily avoided her because they all practically knew that she was ill from coughing in class all the time.

     Connor, on the other hand, was the son of one of the kindergarten teachers. He was very shy. Connor got a friend first, and his friend's name is Jake. Later that semester, Samara befriend the two boys. She rarely ever talked to anyone... at all. Over all that entire school year, she had only 4 friends whom she didn't even talk to. They all forgot about her existence. She was lonely.

2009 Samara's POV
     I was just another kid in another school. Something that people wouldn't care about, or even know I was there the whole time. they can't see me I'm just like some weird ghost to them I just can't believe they can't see me as another person on this dumb planet! yeah I think my writing a sloppy but at least I can read it. Hopefully my future self 10 years from now can read it....  Also, people started calling me a nerd all because I listen to a radio show that is in the United Kingdom. And the fact I can spell better than them. I mean, yeah, I'm pretty smart for my age but people just don't understand what I'm going through. Since I don't have that many friends I guess I could just focus on my schoolwork at least... since that's what I've been doing for the past school year. I finally got the courage to make two friends at the playground. They seem pretty nice but also seem very weird. Sometimes, we'd just take turns pushing each other on the swings after school.

     I don't have that many friends and I'm pretty sure you've already learned that, and that spend most of my time crying. But most of that time, I study I don't cry as much as I study. I study literature and grammar so I'm pretty sure you think that's weird for a five-year-old. And I know I'm breaking the fourth wall. For the time being right now, I don't understand mathematical structure. And sometimes I use big words that I don't even know the meaning of. my parents think I'm just at an average kindergartener intelligence level, but the rest of my family knows that I have the literature and grammatical structure of a sixth grader. my vocabulary can reach up to a big limit, I have no idea how high that limit can go.