Chapter 3

Samara's POV
     Fast Forward to 2011

I was known for storytelling... and my illness.

     In first grade I got three rewards from the librarian for text to speech context and literature building. Normally, everybody would just be reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, while I'll be stuck in a corner, reading The Series of Unfortunate Events. I was in the same language arts class and sat at the same table as Connor and Jake. Apparently, Erin was in the next class over. For some reason, every time I look up, I always see Connor looking at me. Why is he looking at me? I don't want to draw too much attention to myself. Do I have a smear of yogurt on my face? I still didn't know for about a year, but don't worry... as that will come later.

     Just the other day, a kindergartner was arguing with me on how to spell butterflies. She spelled it like, "butterflys". Then she started crying. Serves her right for being a twat way too often.

     But back to Connor...

Was I really that interesting for him to look at? I seriously don't get it... he rarely ever talks to me. And then he stutters a lot what he's talking to me... what the hell is that supposed to mean?! So, I asked Jake, and his reply was.

     "He has a crush on you!"

"No he doesn't..." We're only first graders... dammit Jake...

    "Watch what is these days, he's gonna confess to youuuuu!!!" Jake said with a smirk, extending the 'you'.

Honestly, I do not know who to trust anymore.

   but in all honestly I think this experience will be a great story.....

...when I'm dead.