Chapter 1

"MOM! I CANT FIND MY PHONE!! I HAVE TO GO! I DON'T WANNA BE LATE ON MY FIRST DAY OF BEING A FRESHMAN!" You yell. "Y/N STOP YELLING AT ME I SAW IT IN THE BATHROOM" your mom yelled back. *you walk to the bathroom and see your phone on the counter* "oops" you whisper to yourself, "SORRY MOM! UH I LOVE YOU GOT TO GO" you yell to your mom. "Okay have a great day y/n" you hear as your slam your house door running to your bus stop. You wait and realize your 5 minutes early. You see a skinny girl about your tallness and same style walking your way. Now she's standing next to you. You want to talk to her but your too shy to. Once to gain the bravery to ask her she says "Hi". "Hey" you reply, "So are you a freshman?" She asks. "Uh yeah, as a matter of fact I just moved her to Florida so I don't know anyone," you say. "Oh really? Want me to show you around?" "I mean if you have to the time to." You tell her. "Of course I do! I would love to, so you don't get lost" "thanks" you reply. "Oh I didn't get your name" she asks. "Oh my names y/n, what about you?" "My names Kylee, do you want to sit next to me on the bus?" She asks "Sure" you reply as you guys see the bus pull up to your stop. •time change• as your getting off the bus your nervous asf. "So do you want me to walk you around sense your new?" "Um I think........" Your interrupted by a teacher saying "Co-Ed volleyball sign up!" You turn to Kylee and ask her saying "Are you in to Volleyball?" You ask. "Yeah! I sign up every year it's awesome!" She replies. "We'll do you wanna go sign up right now?" "Let's do it,".
-
Hey it's the Author my names Wendy and I'm 13. These might seem short because It's the only amount that Instagram fits in their posts so that's the only way I'm keeping track of my chapters sorry. And by the way here (on wattpad) and on Instagram will always be updated the same so if you try to go to my Instagram to see if there's more there it's gonna be the same as here, just giving you a heads up. I hope you enjoy!