Weird

"There you are," you say smiling at Mario. "So where do you wanna go?" He asks. "I don't know 😂 um what about walk around the soccer field?" "I was thinking go to the movies but we can do that," "Oh! We can go to the movies first we can go to the part later," you say anxiously. "Okay what movie," Mario asks as your guys walk to the movie theater. "What about Suicide Squad?," you ask. "Of course! It seems like a really good movie," Mario says. •at movie theater• "okay I just bought the tickets the movie is at 7:00 and its 6:30. That gives us time to buy snacks," "Okay mr.smarty pants 😂" you say joking. You turn around and see Elizabeth. "Elizabeth!," you tell while waking up to her. "Hey y/n!," "How's it been?" You ask. "Good Wbu? I see you have a little date there 😉" "Shut up 😂 it wasn't planned," "wasn't planned? What do you mean?" Elizabeth asks confused. "Kylee planned it," "oh,"
Elizabeth says with a worrier face "what's wrong," you ask. "Uh nothing well uh see you later," she says anxiously walking away. "Um okay?," you say walking back to Mario. "Do you wanna go in the theater now?" Mario asks. "Sure lets go," •after movie• "that movie was amazing 😂 uh what time is it Mario?" "It's 8:40," "Do you still wanna go walk around the soccer field?" You ask. "Yeah! But where it is it?" "It's over here just follow me," "Okay," Mario says with a smiley face.
-
Sorry this is short :/