1. Detention

Justin

Shoving the last of my books in my bag, I zipped it up and threw the bag over my shoulder. I grabbed my phone and slipped it in my pocket before I walked out of my room and made my way downstairs.

I greeted my mom with a good morning kiss and gave Ryan and Chaz, my best friends, a fist bump who were already sitting down by our dinning table, having their breakfast.

"I hate waking up for school." I groaned and buried my face between my arms on the table.

"I thought you must have gotten used to this by now. You've been going to school for how long now?" Chaz retorted.

"I will never get used to this. I shouldn't be waking up this early and need I remind you that I shouldn't be going to school. I'm Justin Bieber for heaven's sake. I should be doing whatever I want." I argued, making sure Chaz understood my point.

"Honey, you know why we're doing this. It's for your own good." my mom said.

"So throwing me into some kind of torturous prison is apparently good for me? I'm famous, people know me and I get paid millions just to flash a smile on camera. I don't understand you people!"

The whole crew, the label and basically everyone around me thought I was changing. The moment I had turned eighteen, I was out of control. I'm a legal adult now - can't really blame me. They decided to fly me back to Stratford and start from the very beginning so I could change and get myself straightened out. In other words, they wanted 'the old Justin' back.

That's impossible. Everyone grows up and that's what happened to me. Why can't they just learn to accept that?

"You should know this is all for you. You need this."

"I don't need whatever this is. I already have everything I want so you can't tell me what to do!" I yelled.

Mom's breath hitched and she looked slightly taken back with my sudden outburst. I could see fear reflecting from her eyes and I instantly regretted ever raising my voice at her.

"Mom, I-" I began but was immediately cut off.

"Have a good day Justin. I'm flying to out to Atlanta for a week to sort some things with Scooter, so I won't be here when you get home."

"What things?" I asked but before I could get an answer, my mother had walked away.

When the three of us finished our breakfast, we discarded the dishes into the sink and went out to my car. I started the ignition and drove us to school.

"Man, don't you think that was a little harsh?" Chaz said.

"I don't need your opinion so please just stop talking!" I yelled at him then fixed my eyes on the road.

Chaz's gaze shifted from me to the window. Ryan simply plugged his earphones and avoided me as well from the passenger seat of my Range Rover.

Great, first my Mom, now my friends.

I switched off the ignition when we arrived at school then parked the car in my reserved parking space. Chaz and Ryan quickly got out of the car without hearing a single word from them.

Making sure I had everything locked, I threw my bag once again over my shoulders and walked down the school premises.

I could feel all the stares from the girls and their drools flooding the floors. The boys glaring at me as always while their girlfriends gawked at me. I walked silently by myself, my pride hovering above me.

By the time I got to my locker, I shoved my bag inside, only grabbing the books I was going to need for my first three classes.

The girl with luscious black hair, her slim figure and dull appearance stood beside me, retrieving some books into her arms and dumping some in her locker.