The beginning of something great

Yeah!!! 2 updates in one day, I hope that makes up for the short chapter! And I gave any sicos out there a part that was naughty. -_-

Jayy Pov

Awww, Dahvs is so cute when he sleeps. :> I leaned over and kissed him. When he kissed back and pulled away I realized that we were still naked and damn his body is sexy!

"Goodmorning babe did you enjoy last night" I asked in a sexy voice

"Yea babe can't wait to do it again! Hey are you hungry? I can still cook prety good." I thought about the offer for a minute.

"Yea babe, only if you cook like that," I said gesturing to his body.

"Ok I'm fine with that if you do the same!"

"Then it's a deal!"

~~~Flashback~~~~

Jayy POV

"BABE!!!" I yelled. We just got off of tour and I was bored to fuck.

"WHAT" He yelled back in a childish voice. 

"I'm bored" 

"Well, do you wanna, you kno."

"I thought you'd never ask" I draged him into the room and well you can guess what happened. We did it all night.

~~~The next day in flashback~~~

"You cook like that and I'll watch you like this." I told him gestureing at out naked bodies.

"I'm in"

~~~~END O' FLASHBACK!~~~~~~

Dahvie POV

"Babe, I remembered the first time we did this" i said whil grinding my groin aginst his, we were done eating.

"yeah that was great, we fucked for two days streight and you proposed to me while we screwed" Oh yea that was great. The good times we had, our fans calling us Jahvie the makeout sessions on stage and all that. the life we had was great!

He he, I dedicated the chapter to myself, I'm sorry tha chapters were shit but hay at least I updated!