(2) "Ms. 'Great Titania' is here!"

A/N (again)

The picture above there is OBVIOUSLY NOT MINE.

©Hiro Mashima for the art and owning FT.

Disclaimer :
I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL... AND THE CHARACTERS OF IT :[

EXCEPT FOR THE PLOT OF THIS FANFIC.
BECAUSE GRAYZA IS LOVE.
<3

Enjoy!

><><><><><><><

2
The 'Great Titania' is here!

It was 5:30 in the morning, the sun was about to rise along with the rooster's crows.

'Eh? It's already morning?' thought the scarlet lock who's still laying on her bed with her eyes half closed and rubbing it.

"Okay.. Now is the time for me to go! But first... I should take a bath, eat breakfast and see Prince Jellal." said Erza as she stood up from her bed.

After taking a bath, eating breakfast....(more like dessert because she was just eating her strawberry cake with hot milk and not rice)

She decided to peek at the Prince's room.

Opening the door quietly, she saw Wendy who was checking on Jellal's condition.

She stepped in and called the little bluennette, "Wendy."

"E-eh!? Erza-san?" she jolted, " I... I didn't know you were there! S-sorry..".

"Ah, no, it's fine....I just came here to see how Prince Jellal is doing, do you mind telling me?" said Erza with a worried face.

"W-well..." Wendy looked at prince and back to the scarlet, " i-it's still the same... nothing has changed at all.." she said in a sad tone.

Hearing this, Erza looked at his master's face who is still asleep. She threw her sight from a different direction, because seeing her master in a situation like this, makes her heart............ painful.

'Don't worry master, soon you'll open your eyes and will see the beauty of this world again. Just so you wait.' after saying this promise on her mind, she clenched her fist and painfully smiled at Wendy.

"Wendy, I must go now. Please take care of Prince Jellal for me while I am away... I'm sorry for giving you such a trouble." she said.

Wendy stared at the scarlet's beautiful face and gave her a smile, "You really love Jellal-san that much, Erza-san."

The scarlet's eyes widened and a tint of red was found on her cheeks, "W-WHAT ARE YOU S-SAYING!?" she said in a loud tone, trying to hide her blush.

"It's obvious Erza-san, the way you care about him, the way you look at him and the way your face is telling me right now. It say's everything." then she left a small giggle.