We Know

The group is back together with a few minor additions. Turns out, Declan found his Beloved. A wolf shifter by the name of Hso, a small hazel eyed blonde and she is nice and quiet which is the polar opposite of our funky Declan. They make an attractive couple.

Anyway, back to real time. Lance, Juto and Celia, Evelyn, Igor, tons of people I don't recognize and multiple rulers of different realms in picture frames with Arthur among them we're all cramped.

We sit in city hall with our army outside. This is the part about strategy; what we do, our attack plan.

The thing is, everyone keeps talking over each other repeating the same things. We aren't ready. Our army isn't big enough. Blah, blah, blah.

I turn to Reason and he dims the lights. All eyes focus on me. Perfect. In a room with some of the greatest fictional people and they're all looking to me.

"We are strong and ready. The sooner we get Laufeia's lumpy butt out of my castle the better."

An instant uproar.

"Juto, Arthur, Evelyn, Igor, what do you suggest." I said, practically screaming.

"The army is great, no doubt." Igor said.

"Yet the Enchantains have swayed little." Juto added.

Evelyn tapped her fingers, "We need an edge, you could say."

"Something, or someone, to tilt the scales." Arthur smiles.

"Who has that kind of influence?" Jordan spoke, I could feel the slight quiver of the ground beneath me.

"I may have the answer you seek," with a puff of green smoke Rumpel appeared.

I sensed what was going to happen and reached out to stop Reason from trying to harm the elf.

"Get the hell out you damn pathetic imp." Reason spat. Clearly someone is still bitter.

"Harsh," Rumpel laughed.

"Just tell us who can help." Ester snaps.

"No, I don't think I will."

"Do you realize who you're speaking to?" Jordan barks.

"Spoiled brats with authority?" Rumpel giggles. I had to bite my cheek to prevent the surprised laugh that tried to escape. I do admire Rumpelstiltskin's odd humor.

That is because you have odd humor also.

Smirking, I rise from my seat, "Rumpelstiltskin, I command you to give us 'the answer we seek'."

No one can refuse a direct order from an Elemental. Especially not me.

Rumpel smiled, an understanding flowed between us, "Lumen Bellator," then he vanished.

Making another round of arguments.

Aliyah, Jordan.

Lumen Bellator, place of warriors.

Izabelle, Queen of the Warriors. They fight in the name of Light.

Can she be trusted?

The answer didn't come from either of them, but from Zayden. Yes.

"We're going to Lumen Bellator," I announce. Louder, more vocal arguments.

Reason tugged my hand, "Melody."

"Reason,"

"He almost got me killed."