Mall and other things

"Can I Ball Can I Chill Can i Stunt . Will i live long enough to raise my son.. Made something outta nothing and nothing where im from .. Can ya boy do some productive for one and......." (Maria Going Along With Kodaks Lyrics )

"You better Know Them lyrics Girl😂😂" i say
She says kodak Is her husband 😜. She holding him down too 💕💕❤️😂.

Finally Were here !! ( pulls up to the mall and Gets out)

Maria's birthday is coming up and im about to spoil the freak out of her .. She just didnt know what i had in store for us today!! Im glad we wore matching outfits .. Im getting her hair , nails and toes done .. Oh yeah her birthday outfit too ! She did it for me so why not go out the way for her ? While walking guess who we happen to see ? Yeaap thats right .. Kia and kamera with there loud asses
"Heeeeey Bitchesss" kia loud ass yelled .. While kamera just gave me that hate look because she jealous asf !! 😂 

Me :what yall doing here?
Kamera: just thought we would go shopping a lil before you know what (she was talking about the sleepover party/dinner that i had in store for maria)
Me: Yesss !!! Me too ..! But Alright .. Ill see yall later !
Kia/Kamera: okay bye babies (Kamera and kia walked away )

So maria got any plans for your birthday yet ?
"well i was thinking about having a dinner and a sleepover later that night " she said ... Nooo dont do that .. Thats For kids. We can all just chill that day ( hope she doesnt find out about the suprise celebration)!😩. "Okay Fine" she said . "Mani/Pedi for2 please" i said (Walking into the nail salon) .  Okay Have a seat Right there and there .. We Picked Out Our polish color and got started !
1 1/2 HOURS LATER WE WERE DONE ..
So what are you wearing for your birthday marie? I was thinking a nice lil dress with some high heels .. Yess marie,  i know exactly where to take you (walking into the dress store , they sell heels too). Finally after 45 mins we pick out her outfit . Total came to $143.54.  Now that all that is done, were headed back to my crib !