Keyunaa's incident

Walking back into the crib , we smell something ! Mmm ma whats that , maria said . I cooked some porkchops, mac n cheese , potato salad , and some other stuff.   Hope keyuna could stay , Yes of course thats my bitch ! I mean thats my bestfriend ! We both laughed and looked at each other because if her ma wouldve heard that last part she wouldve smacked the hell out of her .!! . Yes maam i can stay ma ! I said . Let me make a call and let them know where i am . "Hello, hey ma im staying at marias place a lil longer .. Her ma cooked for us" "okay thats fine baby  , have fun and call me before you leave" "okay bye love you mom" .
About 2 hours of talking and laughing with bestfriend and her ma .!i decided to call it a night and head home !! *CALLS MA* "Hey ma im leaving now"
                  25 MINUTES LATER
While leyuna was on the road . She got into a accident.. There was this huge semi truck , keyuna's vehicle collided with it !! Waking Up, keyuna began to talk .. Millions of people just surrounding her asking if she was okay!!  ... What happened here , she said ..! Alot of people tried telling her at once !! Please only one person she said ..! A woman came from the crowd to fhe front , "baby your vehicle collided with a semi truck and you broke your ribs " the voice sounded very familiar to her , looking up he sees that it was her mom ..  Mom im so sorry !! I dont believe i was in the wrong ! It wasnt my fault at all .. I cant even feel my body, she tried explaining . Its okay babygirl it wasnt your fault it was his(the truck driver ) her mom stated ..
About 30 mins from the incident she was taken to the hospita to get cured,,,,,