House scavenging

One year and four months have passed by them, and things aren't looking so good...

*SPLASH* *SPLASH*

Bill kept running through the rain, but since he was running with a cart that had the kids, it was a bit difficult. He stopped abruptly when he reached the entrance of the forest. Should he?

*BARK* *BARK*

His face twisted in irritation when he heard the barks of the hounds that were chasing him. Without a second thought he went inside the forest and hid himself and the kids behind a huge tree, and waited for the cops to arrive.

When they did, he blasted the tree that they were hiding behind and pushed it to the direction of the cops, effectively killing them all.

After making sure that they were all dead, including the hounds, Bill proceeded to walk deeper into the forest, in hopes of finding them some shelter since it looks like there's gonna be another rain.

"Finally!" He said in happiness and relief as he found a small cave. Just in time too, it had started to rain heavily.

Bill then grabbed a satchel that was inside the cart and emptied the contents of it, which were two blankets and an empty water bottle. Sighing, Bill picked up one of the blankets and covered the kids with it.

"Good thing the kids are heavy sleepers..." He then covered himself in his own blanket and slept.

0ooo00ooo0

When morning came, he was the first to wake up. He checked on the kids to see if they're alright, and let out a breath of relief when they were.

Bill decided to go out and find some food for them. When he was scavenging for food, he stopped when he spotted a campsite that was empty. Seeing that nobody was there, he entered it and took all the food, water and clothes he could get. He packed it all up in a sack, feeling happy that they finally had-

"Hey! What are you doing here!?"

His mood change from happy to annoyance when someone caught him. Grumbling, he ran out of the campsite as fast as he can, but the witness was fast too.

"Stop right now!"

'Welp, looks like I have to get rid of another one again...' He thought, devising on how to kill them.

0ooo00ooo0

He ran all over the place to tire the witness out. It was successful!

Time to go in for the kill~

Going to a steep cliff, Bill hid behind a huge rock and waited. As the witness arrived, they were mystified of were Bill went. "Wha...?"

They cautiously went up the cliff a bit more to look down, until they were pushed of it.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

*SPLAT*

His mouth stretched to a cheshire grin when the witness plummeted to the ground, bloods and guts splattered all over the place.

"HA! Bye bye, e̸̼̤͔̣̟̟l̯̲̘̺̗̫̦̕q̸̬̳̞̳f̲͖͈̗̬͇k͓̜͉͉̣̗!"

He went back to the small cave only to find that the kids were crying.

"What is it now?!"

Immediately, he checked on them, glad that they were only hungry. No need of changing their make shift diapers.

Mushing some of the food just enough for them to swallow and digest, he was able to subdue their crying and rocked them back to sleep.

Suddenly, he too felt sleepy. Probably from all that running. Once again, he shut his eyes and drifted to sleep.

0ooo00ooo0

His sleep was however interrupted when he heard... laughter? Opening his eyes, he heard that the laughter was coming from the cart. Getting up, he walked over to it and was shocked at what he saw.

There was a baby cub in the cart, one of their ears are missing...and Pacifica was holding their paws, laughing happily.

"Oh no. No, no, no, no!" He said, "I don't want another mouth to feed!" He grabbed the cub by the scruff, which led to Pacifica crying and reach out for the bear.

Bill stopped himself and said to Pacifica. "Sorry Llama, but this cub has to go."

He walked out of the cave and levitated the bear somewhere far.

0ooo00ooo0

But the cub kept coming back. Again and again and again. Until Bill had enough and left the cave with every thing they had. "Stupid bear...!" Bill grumbled angrily.

"Hmmmhmmm..."

His thoughts broke when he heard faint humming that was coming not far from here and decided to follow it. It led him to a small house, which was owned by the man over who coincidently looked like him. The only difference was that the man had pure black hair, while his had some yellow.

Bill's brain started to conjure up a plan, and when it did his mouth stretched to a Cheshire smile once more.

0ooo00ooo0

When the man went to sleep, Bill placed the cart somewhere safe and snuck inside the house. Quietly, he searched for the kitchen, grabbed a knife and went in search of the bedroom.

Upon finding it, he went to the sleeping man and slit his throat. The man instantly woke up and started to chock on his blood. Bill then plunged the knife repeatedly at the man's chest until the man stopped moving.

He picked up the corpse and buried it at the back of the house while he replaced the bed and burned the evidence.

He took the kids inside their new home and placed them on the bed.

After taking a long, well-deserved bath, he gave his kids- wait, did he just call them his kids? Well they were his minions. It's not like he's getting attached to them, right?

Anyways, he gave his kids baths and wrapped them around blankets. He went to the dresser, got some pajamas and went to sleep.

0ooo00ooo0

Once again, his sleep was once again interrupted by laughter and saw the bear cub back at Pacifica's side.

Sighing in defeat, Bill said, "Fine, you can stay, just don't cause any trouble." He went back to sleep

------------

"Aaaahhh~! I'm excited for the next chapter, since she is going to come! .͈̺̩̻-̰̻-̲ ͎̰̭̩ͅ-̱̱̭̣̣̞̤-̰-̥̩̗ ͇̜̟̹͖̹-̠̞̠-̘̦͚͈-̯͉̗͎̼̱̖ ͖̟-̖̱-̼̗̦̱̜̥͓-̠̟͎̺ͅ ̜̫͓̖̭̫ͅ-̳̼̼͈-͚-͖̺̳̞͇ ̟̩̞.̱̝͉̮͈.̝͇͔̭͉.͔̳̥͉̮͚. ͎̘---͈͇̪̻ ̞̱̫-͍-̪̬̲͚-̱͙͙̞ ̘̣̬͇̺̯-̫͎-͓-̥̯̬̞̗ ͉̣̬̜̪-̖-̮̜͉͚-!͚"

"I know! This is going to be so good! Just be careful R, remember what happened la-"

*CRASH*

"Aaaaand there goes the vase....again"