53

Tris.
2 years later.

"ROAD TRIP!!!" Uriah yells running outside. "Uriah chill your tits!" Marlene yells running after him laughing.

We are all  17 now and life is amazing. We all live to together as a family with Tori still, I hang with my mom and dad one day a week, I'm no longer anorexic or bulimic and I stop cutting. We are all home schooled now because school was getting so worst and I kept getting sick and we kept getting picked on and yeah.

Since we can all drive now, Tori is letting us go on a road trip alone. Her only rules are and I quote,

"Don't do drugs, stay together and use protection," I gag at that statement like gross.

So now here we are getting gas and stretching and Uriah is running around yelling "ROAD TRIPPP!" And people are staring at him and us like they have seen a ghost.

"I'm hungry. I'm going to get food." I say grabbing my purse and Christina comes with me.

"Let's get a bunch of chips and then a bunch of drinks and ice cream." Christina says and we both nod and run off to get our stuff.

I get the chips and ice cream and Chris is getting the drinks and some tampons because she sadly on her period.

We go and pay and then head back to the car and see everyone is piling in. It's my turn to drive so I hop into the driver seat and according to Uriah its couple driving so Tobias hops in the passenger seat.

"I can drive first if you want." He offers and I shake my head. "No, I slept for a good 3 hours so I'm fine." I say turing the car on and pull out of the gas station and start driving.

*in the spongebob time man voice* 6 hours later.

"Tris for the love of God will you let me drive. You've been driving for 6 hours and had 3 cups of coffee." Tobias says pointing at all the coffee cups.

"Okay I'll pull over God." I say pulling over and putting the blinkers on. "Thank you." He says getting out and we switch places.

Tobias starts driving and I instantly cuddle into the seat with a fluffy blanket over me checking the clock.

2 am. We plan on driving all night. Everyone else knows where we are going but I don't. It's a surprise only for me. Like how the hell is that fair! I want to know, but nope!

I check my Instagram feed and all my social media's and go to read a book but I get to tired and fall asleep.

Another 6 hours later.

When I wake up again I'm not in the front seat, like I was. I'm no even in a seat, I'm pressed against someone chests. As a instinct, I pull away from the person but when I'm met with the dark blue eyes I fell in love with.

''Hey there sleepy head.'' Tobias smiles at me. I look around and see its light outside and we are now in the back. ''How long did I sleep for?'' I ask him. He looked at me, contemplating.

''Probably about 10 hours, I drove for 6 hours then it was the brother turns to drive cause they said they needed brother time and I didn't want to move you but they made me and I put you on the seat next to me to let you sleep but you wouldn't let go of me so I pulled you on my lap and you made yourself comfy and I was worried you would have a nightmare so I stayed up.'' he explains.

I still get some nightmares, it's was nice of him that he cared.

"Thank you." I say hugging him

"I would do anything for you." He kisses my head.

"WE HAVE REACHED OUR DESTINATION!" Uriah yells and I look up and gasp at where we are.

IM SO BAD IT BEEN ALMOST A MONTH SINCE I HAVE UPDATED! GUYS I THINK THERE ONLY GOING TO BE LIKE 5 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT OF THIS BOOK! SO SAD