The Performance

Michael "Bolo" Pov
Soon as I hear my name get called I step out onstage and begin to do my thang😏. I start bumping and grinding onstage looking around for my first victim. As I'm looking my eyes meet with her and she looks shocked to see me. So I wink and smile at her as I get up and walk towards her. Once I reach her I grind on her then pick her up and put her on my shoulders only to feel her hand rubbing my head. Man I missed that. After another 30 minutes of dancing my performance is finished. I think I did might well.

Melinda POV
I can't believe he did that knowing what it does to me but I'm not gonna give in. His performance was good tho and his body was looking right and the way he moved his body just had me like... Omg I need to go home. So I tap my sister telling her I wanna go home but she doesn't wanna leave cuz she's too busy getting a lap dance. Mind you she's my ride home😒. So I end up staying until the club is getting ready to close. My sister already walked off about an hour ago with one of the strippers I guess I'll be walking home. GREAT. Just as I'm leaving just my luck my name gets called so I turn around and see the one and only...
Michael POV
Club is closing and I'm just about ready to go when I see Melinda looking upset so I decide to go see what's wrong.
Me- what's wrong baby girl
Melinda- I don't know where my sister went and she was my ride home😞
Me- well if you want I'll take you home
Melinda- Mike are you sure. You don't have to I can walk
Me- Mel I'm not letting you walk out here by yourself it's 3:00am right now so yes I'm sure
Melinda- thank you Michael.
We get in the car and she gives me the directions to her house. When we get there she gets it and walk up to her door I don't leave until she's in the house safely. She come back to the car even more upset so once again I ask her what's wrong.
Me- Mel what's wrong
Mel- my sister has my key in her bag so I can't get in the house. What am I gonna do can this night get any worse?
Me- Mel if you want you can come to my house and sleep there you know I have no problem with it.
Mel- really
Me- yes
Mel- ok
Then we drive off to my house. By the time we get there she's already asleep so I take her in and put her in one of the guest bedrooms add I'm about to leave she says
Mel- mike can you stay in here with me or can I sleep with you in your bed
Me- *laughs* still afraid to lay by yourself
Mel-😑😒listen if you don't want to that's all you had to say
Me- come on
We get to my room I head to the bathroom to do my hygiene once I'm finished she goes in and did the same and I give her one of my shirts then we both lay down.

Melinda POV
So I get in bed with Michael and lay my head on his chest. I start rubbing his abs then I moved my hand lower nd lower until I'm at the waistband of his pants he grabs my hand and asks me am i sure. I nod my head yes...