The Date/ I Need You

Michael POV
After me and Melinda got finished making passionate love for hours, I finally let her rest. I laid there just thinking about what we did. It feels like just yesterday when we first made love. I was her first and she was mine. We didn't know what hit us and it was so passionate yet lustful. She's the only one who I've ever made love to, everyone else I been with was only fu©ked. I couldn't just do that with Melinda she is to special. I have to start over and ask her out on a date. I don't want to just think I want her for sex I want her for everything she is. Just wait until she wakes up. *an hour later, Melinda wakes up*
Me- hey baby girl
Mel- *smiles* good morning baby
Me- hey baby I was wondering if you would like to go out tonight and let me treat you like the woman you are
Mel- really baby
Me- yes really we can go anywhere you want
Mel- omg yes I would love to go on a date with you. Are you gonna drop me off at home to change or (gco)
Me- actually we're going shopping
So we get up, take our shower, and fool around again, wash up and get dressed. Mel didn't have any clothes over here so I have her a pair of my sweats and a T-shirt then we left.
*at the mall* So far we've been in several stores for me and her. Our last store is a jewelry store I want to buy her something else. I brought her a 18k white gold diamond encrusted ring and necklace. Hope she likes them.

Melinda POV
We finally got back home and I'm exhausted I laid on the couch top take a quick nap only to get woken up by Michael telling me to get ready (outfits in the media). Once I'm done getting dressed we leave and head to the restaurant which my aunt owns. As soon as they me me and Michael they run up to us asking if we're back together we both said we're taking it slow. After getting bombarded by my family we finally take our seats and just eat and talk. Michael has been teasing me all night so as soon as we're finished eating we leave. While in the car he starts fingering me telling me how long he wanted to do this and just before we pull up to the house he takes his fingers out and puts them in his mouth. I immediately melted right there. Once inside the house clothes are flying everywhere and (play the song) okMichael has me on his shoulders eating me out against the wall. And let me tell you it was amazing, I was so caught up in pleasure I didn't realize that he replaced his tongue with his 🍆. He was so deep that he made me scream.
Mike- what's my name baby
Me- Mike
Mike- *goes deeper*nope try again
Me- ahh fuck bolo *starts shaking*
Mike- that's right cum for daddy *picks up pace*
Now we're on the couch where he's giving me powerful but slow deep and hard strokes I don't know how much more I can take. He knows what he's doing and now his strokes are matching the beat of the song and he starts singing it to me. I started getting close again and I knew he was to we came together and just laid there and fell asleep in each other's arms. I can get use to this.😊😊