An Interesting Battle

"HUMAN. PLEASE ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT SOME COMPLEX FEELINGS. FEELINGS LIKE THE JOY OF FINDING ANOTHER PASTA LOVER. THE ADMIRATION FOR ANOTHER'S PUZZLE-SOLVING SKILLS. HAVING A COOL, SMART PERSON THINK YOU ARE COOL. THESE FEELINGS MUST BE WHAT YOU ARE FEELING RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T BEGIN TO IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO FEEL THAT WAY! I DON'T EVER WONDER WHAT IT'S LIKE TO  HAVE MANY FRIENDS. LONELY HUMAN, I PITY YOU. BUT YOU WILL BE LONELY NO LONGER! FOR I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL BE YOUR... NO!! THIS IS ALL WRONG! I CANNOT BE A HUMAN'S FRIEND! I AM SUPPOSED TO CAPTURE A HUMAN, NOT BEFRIEND ONE! THEN, I CAN FULFILL MY LIFELONG DREAM! POWERFUL...POPULAR...PRESTIGIOUS!  THAT'S PAPYRUS!"
     After his speech, you engage in battle. You know you don't want to hurt him or his feelings, so you use [ACT]. You realize you have the flirt or insult option, but you don't want to hurt his feelings, so you press flirt. "SO, YOU REVEAL YOUR ULTIMATE FEELINGS? WELL, I AM A SKELETON WITH VERY HIGH STANDARDS! NYEH!" You are given two seemingly irrational options: "I can make spaghetti" and "I have zero redeeming qualities". You obviously choose the former of the options. "OH NO! YOU ARE MEETING ALL OF MY STANDARDS!" This confuses you greatly, considering you have seen him do much more than just make spaghetti. Then, he asks a highly unexpected question. "SINCE YOU ARE MEETING ALL OF MY STANDARDS... I GUESS THIS MEANS I HAVE TO G-GO ON A DATE WITH YOU...? WELL, WE CAN DATE A-AFTER I CAPTURE YOU!" He sends out another attack, you dodging the bones. Again, you choose to flirt. (Y/N), what are you DOING?!
     After another attack you are able to dodge, you choose the "spare" button. "SO, YOU WON'T FIGHT... LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE MY FABLED 'BLUE ATTACK'!" Papyrus sends a whole barrage of blue bones, when your soul turns blue and you fall to the ground, when a bone hits you from behind. "YOU'RE BLUE NOW. THAT'S MY ATTACK!" You feel weighed down by the effect put on your soul, but you push on. You keep sparing him, and he keeps denying that he is thinking about the date. He continues to talk about getting into the Royal Guard, until... "I WILL HAVE MANY ADMIRERS! BUT... WILL ANYONE LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU?" You blush, and so does Papyrus, but he keeps his head up high in confidence. "THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE BEFORE I USE MY SPECIAL ATTACK!" You keep dodging and sparing anyway.
     "BEHOLD...! MY SPECIAL ATTACK!" As he is about to launch his special attack, a dog nibbles on one of the bones. "WHAT THE HECK? THAT'S MY SPECIAL ATTACK! HEY! YOU STUPID DOG! DO YOU HEAR ME?! STOP MUNCHING ON THAT BONE!!!" You watch in amusement as the dog's eyes widen, and he crawls away, the bone tight in his jaws. "HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! COME BACK HERE WITH MY SPECIAL ATTACK!!!" You can't help but giggle, so you cover your mouth. Papyrus scoffs and says, "OH WELL. I'LL JUST USE A REALLY COOL NORMAL ATTACK." He sighs. "AN ABSOLUTELY NORMAL ATTACK." Suddenly, bones start coming at you, from behind and in front, and the attacks are complicated. Suddenly, he launches an attack that says "Cool dude", and he launches more complicated attacks. After launching many attacks at once, he becomes tired. "WELL...! *hff* IT'S CLEAR *hff* YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME! *hff* SO I SHALL GRANT YOU PITY! I WILL SPARE YOU, HUMAN, AND YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO ACCEPT MY MERCY!" Papyrus spares you, and you accept.
    Papyrus lets out a sad "NYOO HOO HOO..." but you make him feel better by saying that you'll be his friend, but you know that you are already more than friends. "REALLY? THANK YOU, (Y/N)!" He passes by you, and smoothly says "NYEH HEH HEH~!" As soon as he is out of view, you start heading to the skelebros' place for the date.