Chapter 4

(Lauren)

Lauren fumbled with her keys as she tried to unlock the door of her apartment with Camila behind her.

Once she successfully opened the front door, she peeked her head inside to check if anyone was still up, but fortunately, the coast is clear. She relaxed and let out a sigh of relief. She turned to look at Camila who was already looking at her.

"You have to be quiet. Do you understand?" Lauren ordered, looking at Camila like she was a small child.

Camila nodded her head eagerly and was about to push herself inside the apartment but was stop by Lauren.

"Me first. You follow behind," Lauren told her, "And! Don't make any noise." She reminded the other girl.

Camila only nodded her head and that was enough for Lauren.

She doesn't want Ally to wake up and see them like this. The two of them inside the apartment, looking like they just snuck out of their parent's house. As discreetly as possible, Lauren and Camila made their way upstairs. Lauren opened her door slowly, afraid that she might wake up her friend who's on the other room.

"C'mon!" Lauren whisper-yelled, motioning Camila to enter her room.

The younger girl immediately followed. Stepping aside to allow Lauren to enter. As soon as Lauren closed the door behind her, they both let a sigh.

"So.." Camila began, "Uhm.."

Lauren looked at her for a minute. She remembered that Camila promised to talkb about the kiss once they reached her apartment.

Lauren was still ecstatic about the kiss that they shared an hour ago. Butterflies erupt in her stomach everytime she recalls it.

It was perfect.

That's the only word that Lauren thinks that could describe the kiss. It was everything to Lauren. She was happy. Happy and giddy and all. But what about Camila?

Now that she thought about it, Camila has some explaining to do...

"Why did you let me kiss you?" Lauren questioned, surprising herself for acting calm.

Camila bit her lip, fidgeting with her fingers as she looked at her feet.

"Camila," Lauren called, "You promised."

"I know.." The girl mumbled quietly.

"Then answer me."

"Why do you want to know?" Camila asked, looking up to meet Lauren's emerald eyes.

"Camila, you have a boyfriend," Lauren reminded the girl as a matter-of-factly, "And you let me kiss you! Do you know what that means? You just che-"

"I want you!" Camila practically yelled, making Lauren jumped in surprise.

But her heart almost stop beating as Camila's words had downed to her...

Camila wants her.

Camila.

Her heartbeat is going through the roof. Her hands were clammy as she doesn't know what to do. She was frozen. She tried to muster up a response but her brain didn't let her. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

Great.

Did she lost her ability to speak?

But did she heard that right? Or was she hearing things? Is this a dream? Or is this reality? Is this some kind of joke? Did Camila really said that?