CAMREN IS REAL

Guys, sorry if I disappointed you all. This isn't an update (no shit, sherlock) But I feel the need ti say something...

Lauren had just admitted that she's BI along with a letter for Donal Trump's supporters. And I admit that that was a brave move. Coming out to the world where you know alot of judgemental homophobic people are lurking around is inspiring. Being true to yourself if the most important thing.

Okay so...aside from that, a picture of Lauren and Lucy kissing was leaked (I already saw it, and I still haven't moved on from that issue :'(..), and people think that that's reason why she come out to the world. It may or may not be the reason...who knows?

I'm not trying to be biased here just because I'm a hardcore camren shipper. Yeah. I am a hardcore camren shipper. I cried when I saw the pictures and believe me or not, all the camren moments had played in my head. Whenever I'm alone, I'd spend my time sulking watching Camren vids or Camren cracks just to keep my camren heart beating.

I know that sounds stupid...but yeah. I still think Camren Is Real.

About the picture, idk if Lucy and Lauren has something. But I think that it was just a drunken kiss. Or if it isn't, it was a friendly kiss. We all know that it's America. My bestfriend and I actually used to do that until she had a girlfriend. But I also think that Camila and Lauren is experiencing some problem in their relationship. Whatever relationship they have...

We couldn't deny that their chemistry is still alive. The camren kiss London. All their indirects. All their undeniable eye contact. But another fact is that they aren't in a serious relationship. Another proof is Lauren's description about No Way. We all know that it's about Camren.

A toxic relationship in some people's eyes? Very Camren.

I don't know. All I know is that Camren is still alive. Lauren didn't deny the pictures cuz it's true. They kissed. But why would she deny the Camren rumors? If it isn't true, then she don't have to waste her time denying anything. She's being defensive.

And I think Camila is gay HAHAHAHA that's all.

Love lots,
Mhlc

P.S The next update will be posted soon... :)