Chapter 3 - Unwanted Attention

Ok who the fuck just called me a slut. I raised my head and scanned my surroudings until my eyes landed on a group of 3 typical sticks  with push up bras, short as fuck skirts/shorts and crop tops that might as well be nothing.

"Excuse me?" I say, standing up.

"You head me BITCH, Ethan has a girlfriend, so go take your slutty ass somewhere else and stop interfering with other people relationships, your not even remotely pretty so don't even try cuz your obviously not up to E's standards." The girl in the middle said loudly, loud enough to attract some unwanted attention.

E? Is that his nickname? I honestly don't think she has a right to call him by a nickname. I walk over to the middle girl. I don't know her name so I'm just gonna call her Bimbo 1. I lean in close to her face and..

BOOM

I slap her, leaving a giant red mark across her face.

" WHAT THE FUCK YOU BITCH," she snarls.

Then just when bimbo 2 (on the right) & bimbo 3 (on the left) look like they're about to try beat me up - which i'd like to see them try cuz i took judo - Ethan stands up and walks to my side.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" He aggressively asks.

"I'm obviously trying to get the try hard wanna-be to get off your back hunnay," Bimbo 1 says, batting her eyelashes.

And she calls me the try hard wanna-be.. she can't even say honey right. She says it HUN-NN-NAYY. I can already tell she thinks she's top shit, and the worst part is, she probably is... I mean, she looks like the type of girl every boy would like *rolls eyes*

"Can you just back off Lindsay, she's my FRIEND and this actually isn't any of your business" Ethan angrily says.

Ooohs and aaaahs came from the crowd that gathered and it was easy to see that the bimbo squad were getting embarrassed by their rosy red cheeks.

Lindsay let out a loud "hmph" and stormed off, bimbos following her.

I let out a laugh and me and Ethan walked back to our spot by the tree, who does that bitch think she is?

"She think's she's top shit cuz she slept with Gray," Ethan says

"What?! Ew gross! She's nasty as hell," I say shocked, doesn't Grayson have any standards?

"Yeah well he's never really liked a girl, just the looks of a girl"

"Didn't Lindsay realise it was a one time thing and that doesn't make her special?"

"That's the thing, it's not a one time thing, they get together and well ya'know do the deed pretty often.."

"How often." I ask disguisted

" A few times a week?" Ethan says quietly.

"WHAT THE FRICKLE FRACKLE! HAS HE NO SHAME??" I yell out, making heads turn.

"Sorry i said that a bit loud," turning my head towards Ethan.

"No worries, and frickle frackle?" he says laughing.

"Hey! Shut up!" I say grinning, it's good to have a friend that's as chill as Ethan.

~ After School at home ~ 

I walk up to my room and go on my phone sending a text to Ethan 

'Hey Ethan, Wyd

Just as I'm about to press send I realize something. My first thought as i got home was to send a text to Ethan. My first thought. I can't get too attached to Ethan, especially since he has a girlfriend. What am i doing? I delete the text and put my phone down to stare at my ceiling. Oh lordy what am i doing, I never get caught up thinking about boys, at least boys that i could have a potential something with, like why would i? They're all dogs... 'But dogs can be loyal' a small voice in my head says. Ok nope I'm not doing this, I'm going to distract myself and watch some Teen wolf.

"CARM COME DOWNSTAIRS," I hear Cam yell out during the middle of my episode.

I groan inwardly, it was just getting to the good part. I realize that i still haven't gotten changed out of my school clothes so i quickly get changed into comfy sweats.

As i walk downstairs i head some male voice and a female one

As i walk downstairs i head some male voice and a female one. Once i reach downstairs i walk into the living room and see a gorgeous girl standing next to Ethan, she must be his girlfriend, beside Cam i see Grayson and if i do say so myself, Grayson in a tank top just - ok Carm, don't even let your thoughts go there. I shake my head and clear my throat to let my presence be known. 

Grayson's head immediately turns towards me and can see his jaw drop - litterly. Even Ethan looks a little awe struck and i suddenly realize why. If i had known that there were people down here and not just Cam, i would  have worn a shirt a little less revealing. I can see Ethan's girlfriend looking at me, shocked and i don't blame her. 

"So.. are you guys done staring at me?" I say, trying to break the silence and their stares.

Ethan tears his gaze away from me but Grayson doesn't. He walks towards me, checking me out and slowly letting his gaze fall onto my cleavage. Normally i would hate for a guy to be checking me out like that but when Grayson does it, it makes me feel... sexy?? I've never felt like that before. I snap out of my thoughts. He's a fuckboy. I can't get tangled up in that.

" Aye Gray, eyes up here buddy," I say, slightly satisfied by his shocked reaction. But he soon recovers from it.

"Aw you dressed up like this for me gorgeous?" He jokes.

"Actually i didn't know there were any people down here and i just threw on what was comfortable," I say. I can see the frown drop from Ethan's girls face which gives me relief. I turn to face the girl standing by Ethan.

"Hi, I'm Carmelita but you can call me Carm. I'm Carmeron's younger sister," I say to Ethan's girl. 

"Hey, I'm Jade," She says, with a warming smile. I can see why Ethan likes this girl, she gives you that friendly vibe.

"So uh, what are you guys doing here," I ask.

"Well thats the thing," Ethan says.

"We actually need to tell you something"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Authors Note*

The header is Carmelita Dallas.

I'm actually so proud that i always write more than 1k words haha. How was this chapter? Things are starting to get more interesting and i have a more thought out plan for how this story will go :D Cya next chapter!