Chapter 1. The next step

"Great job! Now the guards are chasing us!" Said Lucy.
"We'll lose them!" Said Natsu.
Natsu, Lucy, and Happy get back together and find themselves already causing ruckus in town!
"Ugh finally, we lost them." Said happy.
"You're tired?! You can fly, we had to run!" Lucy said with a little anger.
"So now where do we go? We don't know where anyone is?" Natsu said.
"Leave that to me!" Lucy said with passion.
Lucy's idea was to sneak back into town, go in her apartment and get back her pin board of all the information she had about their guild members.
"Ok so here's the plan! I will disguise as one of the guards and distract the guards in front of your apartment, while you and happy fly into ur apartment window and grab the board, got it?" Said Natsu.
"Got it!" Said Happy and Lucy.
Natsu goes and grabs one of the guards, ties him up, and takes his clothes. He goes up to the guards by Lucy's apartment and starts to talk to them.
"Hey look you guys dropped something!" Natsu said.
"Uhh where?" The guards said.
Natsu quickly knee kicks both guards and takes them out. Lucy quickly grabs the board and leaves.
"Happy go faster! Before one of the guards sees us!" Lucy said.
"I'm trying" Happy says while panting.
"Hey! That's the girl that was with that for head boy!" Said one of the guards.
"You wanna say that to my face?!" Natsu said angrily.
"No time to fight let's go!" Lucy said.
As they run from the guards AGAIN, they always seem to get away. But this time they run into some mysterious pack of people wearing All Hoods! FIND out in the next chapter on who they are!

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED AND ENJOYED IT! MY FIRST BOOK IM' WRITING! ADD THIS TO YOUR LIBRARY SO YOU KNOW WHEN I MAKE A NEW CHAPTER!