Chapter 4. Back to Magnolia

As Lucy's group walks back to magnolia, Natsu and Happy are being a pain to Lucy.
"Will you guys shut up?! Quit whining we're almost there! Lucy said.
"Yeah but we're hungryyy!" said the other two." We haven't ate in a couple of days and i'm about to eat my own flames!" Natsu said.
"Look! Magnolia is just above this hill!" Lucy said with relief. We're almost there, when we get in town the first thing we will do is eat somewhere ok?"
"Alright alright." said Happy. "Man I can't wait to eat some fish!"
As Lucy and the others finally get over the hill, they see the beautiful city, Magnolia.
"It hasn't changed a bit. And i bet we can find some of our friends still here!" Lucy said with excitement.
"But first let's go eat!" Said Happy.
They go down the hill and find themselves in the amazing place Magnolia, they were about to eat at a nice place, but then.
"HELPPP!" somebody shouts from somewhere.
"Who is that screaming?!" Natsu said.
"I think it's coming from that cafe!" Happy says.
As Lucy and the others run to the cafe, they find something very unusual when they run in.
"Why isn't my strawberry cake ready for pick up?!" someone screams
"I'm sorry miss, we had a lot of orders today, but it's almost done if you can just wait 5 mor-" The lady gets interrupted.
"I want my cake RIGHT NOW!" said the other Lady.
"Hey! Who are yo- ... No way! I know that smell!" Natsu said with shock.
"Who is it Natsu?" said the other two.
"It's...ERZA!" Natsu says.
"Did somebody call my na- ... Natsu? Lucy and Happy? Is it really you guys?!"
"Ok Erza, you have a lot to explain. How could you let Mast- ..." *Erza runs up and squeezes all 3 of them.*
"I missed you guys so much! Where did you go Natsu and Happy, and Lucy, why didn't you come visit me? I haven't seen you guys in so long." Said Erza while sobbing.
"Easy Erza, I missed you too, me and Happy went to train for a year, and Lucy worked at the Grand Magic Games." Said Natsu.
"You didn't tell us you left, we all thought you and happy died." Said Erza.
"Everyone thought I was dead except Lucy, wanna tell her why?" Natsu said.
"Mmm Ok! Natsu left me a letter saying he was going to train! The reason I didn't tell anyone was because FairyTail disbanded, and I didn't know why and I also didn't know where anyone was, they went their separate ways I thought." Said Lucy.
"We disbanded because we thought Natsu died, and it wasn't the same, Erza said.
"Well now you know that i'm not dead, you wanna help us find everyone and bring them back to the guild?" Natsu said with excitement.
"It's no use, we don't have any clue where anyone is." Erza said.
"Well we can start checking at the guild hall... or we can look at this board!" Lucy says with pride.
"You made this Lucy? This is amazing!" Erza says with shock.
"Yup! Now do you have the courage to help us? Said Lucy.
"I sure do!" said Erza. Now, let's eat first then Head to the guild hall!" Find Out What Happens Next On FairyTail: The Next Story!

HEY GUYS!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT CHAPTER!! BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY LATEST BOOKS "MIRA'S ALWAYS RIGHT!" AND "FAIRYTAIL TEXTS: COUPLES EDITION!" FOLLOW ME SO YOU NEVER MISS A FUTURE CHAPTER!! PEACE OUT!