1: Hit or Miss

Y/N POV:

I wake up to the sound of my 17 brother having sex with his 40 year old girl friend.  I start to cri bc my life sucks so much.

"Y/N, get your fatass down here!" My father screamed.

I wiped away my tears and sang inspirational songs in my head to get thru the day.  Such as the most inspiring song out there, Sweatshirt.

When you go to sleep at night. When u wake up in the mornin.

I smiled and walked down stairs to face my dad, "Yes."

"Pack your bags slut." My father said.

What the heck?!

"Why?"

My father let out an evil laugh, "You are now owned my Jacob Sartorius, we sold you to him.  You have 5 minutes to get packed."

I started to cri, running up to my room.

At least I can now wear his sweatshirt.

I packed my clothes and my iPhone, my mac book, iPad, iPod, and my chargers.  My fam is very poor btw thats why they sold me.

The limo pulled up and the song "Hit or Miss" was playing loudly.  I smiled.

"Daddy is here!" I said. 

I ran downstairs to see my dad dead because my mom just killed him and now she is trying to overdose on cough drops.  "Bye fam, i hate u all!!!"

I said, running out of the house into the limo.

Jacob sat there waiting for me, a smirk on his face.  "Hey Y/N, you're my bitch now." he said, slapping my butt.

I cri bc my lyfe sucks.

Jacob Sartorius owns me:(