The Fighter and The BadBoy

Sam is a fighter. She was born and raised a fighter. Her father taught her all the fighting moves she knows. Her and her father were best friends. Her father was the Mother and Father of the family. Her mom died when she was 2 years old. Her mother died of Leukemia. Her father was really devastated.

Then when Sam was 13 years old. Her father remarried to a woman named Angeline. She was one of the sweetest women on earth. A year later Angeline gave birth to a baby boy. They named him Aiden. Sam loved him, she always wanted a little brother.

But 2 years later, a tragedy happened to Sams' family. When Sam was walking home with Aiden in her hands. She saw at least 5 cop cars and 2 ambulance trucks. She went up to her neighbor Lucy and asked "What Happened?" "Sweetie you may want to sit down" Lucy said with a sad face. Sam was starting to get really worried. Whenlucy told Sam what happened, Sam's ife came crashing down. She was told that some guys came in her house and shot her parents to death.

All Sam had left of family was Aiden. They stayed in the same house her parents were murdered in. She couldn't let go of the house she was raised in. To help pay the bills, she did the only thing she was good at. She entered an Underground Street Fighting Facility. She won just about every single fight. She NEVER lost.

While Sam was at school, she left Aiden with her Neighbor Lucy. Lucy is a very nice woman. Sam felt as if she could only trust Lucy, Aiden, and her best friend Lenny. They were the last ones She had as a family. She learned to trust no one but her family. Lucy, Lenny, and Aiden were all she had left as a family.

________________________________________________________________________

Umm Hey Guys!!! \^o^/

This Is My First Official Story

So Please Bear With Me :/