Chapter 1

Sam's POV

I was walking through the hallways of Ravens High. I Bump into the schools BadBoy Jesse Wate. When he turns around to see who bumped him he's sees that it's me.

"Watch where you're going Bitch!"Jesse spat.

If there was one thing I hated the most, it would be being called a Bitch.

"What did you just call me?"

"You heard me" he said with a smirk, making his little friends snicker.

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't quite hear you correctly. Could you repeat that one more time?"

"I said, Watch where you're going Bi-". I cut him off by punching him in the nose.

"Next time don't call me a Bitch you little prick". He just stood there holding his bloody nose (probably broken) with anger and shock written all over his face.

"See you later prick" I said with a small smirk and walking away.

Jesse's POV

I couldn't believe what just happened. I couldn't believe a girl just hit me!!

"Who the hell does she think she is?!?!" I yelled.

'I am definitely going to get revenge' I thought.

"Dude! Finally some girl that isn't kissing you Ass" my Bestfriend Adam said.

"What did you just say?" I questioned.

"Dude you know I Love You, No Homo tho, but I am tired of seeing people kiss your ass".

"Yeah that is true, I guess I'm tired of it too, but hey being the schools 'BadBoy' has its perks" I smirked.

"Like?" Adam asked

"The Girls man, all these hormonal, sex crazed girls."

"Dude, you're like a walking and talking STD" Adam joked.

"SHUTUP!" I said and shoved him. "But I'm seriously going to get revenge against that girl" I threatened.

"But do you even know her?" Adam asked

"No but, can you help me find some stuff about her?"

"Dude all I'm going to find out for you is her name, I am not about to get into this shit".

"Why?"

"Because she looks like the type to not be messed with".

"Oh well try to see if you can get any info about her"

"Alright I'll see"

"Ok see ya later" I say as the bell rings signaling for next class period.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey Guys So What Do You Think So Far?

I Know it's not the best but I'm Trying Ok

So please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAV

THANKS :)