Chapter 2

Sam's POV

(Next Day At Lunch)

Lenny and I were talking about my next fight this weekend. "I don't know about this weekend Len". "C'mon Sam you have to go" Lenny said with a pouty face. "Man don't do that, you know I can't go". "No I don't know so please tell me" he said with a little annoyance in his voice.

I rolled my eyes and said, "I have to watch Aiden this weekend, I can't have Lucy watch him all the time". "Oh, but what if I get someone to watch him?" "I guess I can go, but I have to ask them a couple questions first, you know how I am when it comes to him" "Yeah yea I kno-" Lenny gets cut off by Adam and Alex pulling him out of his seat. Behind them is Jesse smirking.

"Hey, I need to talk to you" "Fuck Off!" I said walking away towards Lenny and help him up. "You okay Len". "Yeah I'm good but I think you should talk to him, it looks like he's not going to leave till you do"

I turn towards Jesse "Alright, Que queres pinche puto?" Lenny snickers knowing what I said. With confusion Jesse asked, "What did you say?" I roll my eyes "What do you hell do you want?"

"Well I over heard that you need a babysitter for your little brother" "Yeah so?" " I'll get my brother to babysit your brother if-" "If what?" "Let me finish first" "Alright go on ahead" "If you let me go to your fight Saturday" "Umm sure, but I don't see why you want to-" "That's not all" "What else do you want?" "I want you to be my girlfriend"

Once those words left his mouth, I just stood there with my mouth ajar.

"What the hell makes you think I'm going to agree?" I questioned while crossing my arms.

"Because you are the hottest girl in this school and some other reasons I'll tell you about later"

"But why?" 'Of all things why did he need for me to be his girlfriend?

"Did you not just hear me? I said I'll-"

"I know what you said little bitch but why?" I asked again with confusion.

"Becau- you know what just think about it okay" the bastard said while walking away with Adam and Alex by his side.

"Sam you have to agree" Lenny said making me turn back around to face him with wide eyes.

I was debating on whether or not to agree. I barely know the dude and how am I suppose to let his brother watch Aiden. Ever since dad and Angeline died I've been protective of him. I wouldn't let anyone touch him. He's my prize possession, if anything were to happen to him I don't know what I'll do.

"I don't know Len I barely even know dude, how am I going to let his brother watch him?"

"You do you know you have monthly payments to pay"

"Yes Lenny I know I haven't forgotten about that"

"Look as much I don't want you to go out with that ass, but you kinda have to."

"And why do I have to?" I questioned my curly haired best friend. "Because 1 you need to pay off your bills and 2 you need to get back in the ring, it been like what? 4 weeks since you've been, also it look likes you've been loosing your muscles." He says with a smirk knowing it'll irritate me.

"Hey! I am not loosing my muscles, I still have bigger muscles than YOU!"

"I know but that's besides the point" he says with an annoyed expression.

I smirk as I'm about to say something back to him, the bell rings signaling lunch was over.

"Alright I'll talk to him later after school" "Alright you better Sammi I'll see you later"

"Okay see ya later Curly Fry"

Jesses' POV

(At the end of the day)

I was in the parking lot talking to Adam and Alex. We were talking about a party that some Jock is throwing this Friday. I was about to ask Adam if he ever found something out about Sam, but I got interrupted by an high pitched squeal.

"Jesse!" 'Not this girl again'

"Uhh... Hey Molly" I said with a sly smile.

"So babe, I was wondering if we could have a little fun tonight" she said while biting her lip, trying to act all sexy when actually she looks like a damn goat chomping on grass. 'Don't tell her I said that'

"Not tonight Molls, I have business to take care of"

"Awh I'm pretty sure you ca-" She got interrupted because Sam's friend Lenny I think. I don't know his name and I really don't care.

Sam's POV

Me and Lenny were in the parking lot after. I was messing with him about this crush he has. I believe her name was Allie I think?

"Awww does my bestfwiend have a whittle cwush?"

"Yeah whatever" he said trying to brush it off

"Yeah it's "whatever" Len" I said while grabbing his beanie and ruffling up his hair

"Hey can I have my beanie back?"

"You gotta catch me first" I smirked and took off running faster than lightning speed.

We got up to the middle of the lot because Lenny accidentally bumped into someone. And that someone just so happens to be the school major slut, Molly Jameson.

I've never really liked her particular. It's probably because she stole my 64 count of crayons back in First Grade. She claimed she didn't take them knowing she did, Bitch!

He tries to be nice apologise to her but the bitch just doesn't know how to accept it.

"Yeah you better say sorry loser, Next time watch where you're going faggot!" and thats where i come into protect Lenny.

"Uh hello! you're the one that was in the middle of the parking lot!" "And who are you?"

"Why what's it to ya?" "Whatever next time tell your friend to watch were he's going next time!."

"Umm No, how about next time you and your little Fuck Buddy over there move to the side" I stated while gesturing to Jesse.

"You know what, whatever I'm out I'll see you later Jesse"

"¡Adios Puta!" I mockingly said to the bitch. She just scoffs in return, also making sure to add an extra sway to her hips, looking like a damn baby deer trying to walk on its first try. -_-

Once she left I questioned Jesse.

"How can you fuck that little whore?"

"Why are you jealous?" he smirks.

"Why in the hell would I be jealous over a slut?!"

The little fucker just rolls his eyes.

"You sure do have a colorful mouth for a little lady like ya?"

"Never-mind, I just wanted to tell i'll accept the offer"

"Okay so, when and where is the fight?"

"First things first, I need to talk to your brother"

"Alright, Can y'all come over my house later?"

"Nah I have some stuff to take care of later"

"Really like what?" "Nothing that concerns you!"

"Okay I just asked a simple question you don't have to get all mad"

"Alright then, next time don't be asking questions that you don't need to be asking!"

"Okay damn! I won't question you again!"

"Whatever, I'll see you later Wate"

Hey sorry guys I made you wait such a long time. I had finals last week and I really needed to pick my grades up a little bit.

I'll try to update the next chapter by Wednesday or Friday next week.

If you can, can you please Comment, Vote, and Favorite it would mean so much to me.

So until next time :) :) :)