Chapter 2- The Aftermath

Briar's POV
The next morning I woke in an unfamiliar place with a throbbing headache, the only thing I recognised was my yellow dress; lying at the foot of a bed. Immediately I sat up, clutching a duvet to my chest, noticing how exposed my body was. That's when I remembered what had happened last night.
Devon, the alcohol, Myles.. and everything we did.
I turn over to look at the opposite side of the bed, there lied a handsome dark haired boy; with bulging muscles and a sculpted jaw: easily recognisable as Myles. He was unconscious, yet oddly charming

Realising the urgency to get home, I slip out of the bedsheets and put my dress back on. Only then did I realise that I wasn't entirely sure how to get home from Myles' mansion. I creep over to the sleeping boy, placing a hand on his chest, and gently shake him.
"Uh..h..?" He begins to stir just as I begin to panick.
"Myles. How the hell do I get home? And what the hell did we do last night?!"
A playful smirk tugs his lips, suggesting what I hoped not to be true... I had just lost my virginity to some guy I barely knew.

The boy places one hand behind his head.
"I don't regret it one bit.." He says coyly, clutching my thigh with his free hand.
"Well I do." I brush him off and wander to the kitchen section to get painkillers.
"Ouch." He laughs, finally getting out of the king sized bed we had just shared.
I decide to make myself a cup of tea to calm my nerves at least, but as soon as I do so I notice a warmth behind me, Myles wraps his arms around my waist and starts placing kisses on my neck. I whip around to see him in nothing but white calvins, a subtle blush creeping upon my cheeks.
"The advil's here." He reaches to the cupboard to the right of my head, his body pressing against mine as he plucks the medicine off the shelf.
I mutter a thanks, not really wanted to acknowledge his existence. I couldn't believe he took advantage of a vulnerable and drunk 17 year old.
He senses my lack of mental presence and places a hand on my cheek before asking what was wrong. I express my distaste of how he played me, looking away from his glazed eyes which I knew would be my downfall. That plan fell through when he turned my cheek to face him, causing me to drown in his ocean blue pools. Myles asks me a question which I don't pay attention to because my attention flickers between his eyes and his lips. He takes this as an unwanted sign and kisses me, making me melt into him slightly.

I snap out of my trance and hit his shoulder.
"Stop. You know you have some kind of spell over me. Just help me get home or I'll call the police." I try to sound confident, but I'm not sure how convincing that act was, because Myles starts laughing.
"You left your phone by the pool so I don't know how that would work out."
Shit..
"Look let's come to some kind of compromise. I'll help you get home and find your phone- heck, if we can't find it I'll buy you a new one. And in exchange I want a kiss and your phone number."

He played his cards well, getting me in the exact position he wanted me to be in. I didn't have any other choice but to agree.
"I.. Okay Myles. You have a deal."
"Sweet. Wear this and we'll be on our way. We don't have to go back through the swimming pool route." He hands me a jacket to cover my exposed body whilst pointing to a hatch in the ceiling which he opens.
I down the cup of tea, swallowing the Advil before joining Myles at the bottom of the hatch who was now fully dressed.
"Ladies first." He taps my hip and extends a hand, guiding me to the exit. I stop and move away from him.
".. This is an excuse to look up my dress isn't it?.."
"- yep." He replies without hesitation.
"But I thought you weren't hitting on me." I cross my arms and raise a brow.
"Just climb the ladder, princess." He chuckles.
I do as he says and make my way to the surface, I end up waiting about 5 minutes for him until he eventually climbs up.

"Aw was little baby Myles not strong enough to climb a ladder? Awww." I coo at him, sticking out my bottom lip.
He picks me and hangs me over the pool which is directly opposite the hatch. I squeal uncontrollably until he brings me back to solid ground.
"But where actually were you?" I watch as Myles pulls out a tablet container from his jeans pocket.
"Oh for fuck's sake. You're taking drugs too." I swipe it out of his hand until I get a proper look at the label : antidepressants.
My hardened face softens a little. "I'm so sorry Myles I didn't re-"
He cuts me off by forgiving me and suggesting to look for my phone.