Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Raine's POV*

I stared at Kylie the entire night. She was beautiful. Her long brown hair and her beautiful complexion. Any girl would be jealous to be her.

It broke my heart when I found out that I can't announce Kylie as my mate. I've been waiting 2 years for god's sake. I told her last night that I loved her. Should I do the right thing now? I would love to see her safe, but I need a plan then it suddenly hit me.

I slowly got up from the bed. I needed this guy for the plan. It was the only plan I could use. I already feel heartbroken.

I walked up to Ricky's room. He was the playboy of the school. He had different girls in his room every night. Make that human or wolf. I knocked on his door and there presented Lacy.

"Alpha." She looked at me shocked and bowed.

"Who's there this early?" Ricky's husky voice called to Lacy.

"It's Alpha Raine." Lacy said.

"Go back home Lacy. I need a talk with Ricky." I said firmly. Lacy grabbed all her clothes and quickly left.

Ricky sat up from his bed and rubbed his eyes.

"Yes alpha? What can I do for you?" He asked.

"I need you to sleep in my bed with Kylie. Just go with the flow when I enter alright." I instructed him and he nodded. He grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist. We went towards my room and he laid there next to my half-naked mate. I wanted to kill myself for doing this.

'Don't do it! She'll be thrown out of the pack?!' Ryder yelled in my head.

'We need her to be safe Ryder. I'll inform dad about this. He'll bring her to a boarding school.' I explained.

'You're on your own with this.' He said and blocked me.

'Dad. Whatever is gonna go on. I want you to fly Kylie to a different country and enroll her into boarding school with other normal humans.' I mindlinked my father. I knew Kylie wasn't gonna be happy with the idea of throwing her away. I just need a plan.

I went out of my room and went to the forest to run. I ran and ran. After about 30 mins I heard her scream. It just broke my heart right there. I ran back and barged into my room.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" I yelled, alpha tone dropping with every letter. "I TRUSTED YOU!" I yelled at Kylie. She looked at me innocently. Ricky was shocked as well, but he knew he had to go on. "YOU WHORE?!" I yelled. I got a growl in my head when those words slipped.

"Raine! I didn't do it with him! Raine believe me!" She cried. Suddenly Rodney and Anna came running in.

"What the fuck is happening here?" Rodney yelled. Anne was behind him keeping him as calm as could be.

"Rodney, it's not what it looks like!" She cried.

"I don't know what to think Kyls! You're in Raine's bed with Ricky and you're Raine's girlfriend." He yelled. Now, it was getting steamier. My dad just came, doors flying everywhere.

"What is this?!" He yelled. His eyes softened a bit at the scene. He has a soft spot for Kylie. He always wanted a daughter, and Kyls was one to him.

"Alpha Richard. I swear I haven't slept with anyone!" She cried.

"Clean yourself up. Meet me in my office! You and you as well." Father pointed to me and Rodney. Then that's when he left. Rodney charged out of the room and Ricky left.

Kylie stood up and came towards me.

"Raine. I swear. I didn't do anything. All I could remember is lying in front of you and you whisper the words 'I love you'." She cried more.

"Why would I say 'I love you' to a slut like you?" I yelled and went back home.

'Crystal. I'm sorry.' I heard Ryder apologize to Kylie's wolf.

When I got home, I was held to the neck by my own father.

"I never thought that that would be your plan!?" He yelled. I didn't look at him and I didn't show any effect.

"Let go. I'll explain." I said as he did. "The killers are coming three days from now. I want warriors to escort Kylie to the boarding school and then I want an omega to go with her. She will think of this as a punishment. I want her to concentrate on her powers and herself. I did this cause I don't want my Luna to be hurt." I explained to him.

"Son, you just made both your lives a living hell." My dad told me and I nodded in reply. Rodney, was coming into the house, you could feel his anger.

"I can't believe she's that kind of person?! She already has her mate?! I'm sorry man. She's an embarrassment!" Rodney kept yelling.

"Shut up and talk to my dad." I told him and he sat in front of my dad. Dad told him everything and I could hear him growl his regret.

"Ok alpha." He said lastly. He looked at me and tried to pull on a smile. "You're insane. I can't even let Anna out of my site." He told me.

"You don't know how much I want to mark her, Rod. I love her to the bones, but listening to how dangerous her life is, it's killing me man. I just want her to be safe." Tears were almost rising.

"Alpha Raine and Beta Rodney." Kyls entered the house. She had her hang in submission to both of us.

"Go meet with Alpha Richard." I told her. She nodded and made her way to my father's study.

"Bro, you're insane." Rodney told me and left. I was sure he had a date with Anna.

*Kylie's POV*

I swear I didn't sleep with Ricky. I swear to god! It was embarrassing to have Alpha Richard there to witness the mishap!

I was on my way to the office when my wolf said something.

'Our mate is up to something. And I don't like it?!' She growled.

'Whatever he is up to. I'm sure it's for our safety.' I told her and she whimpered.

I entered the office and there was Alpha Richard, facing his ginormous window.

"Luna Kylie. I know you have nothing to do with what happened." He began. "But, you will be sent to Boarding School in England. With your own omega as your right hand and you will be escorted out of the territory and further towards the airport." He told me. I was shocked. They're hiding me?

"Does this have to do with the Element Killers?" I asked and he nodded.

"We found out the names of the other Element Wolves. Charity, she's earth, Precious, she's water, Elisa, she's fire and Floe, she's air. They're all located in Italy. We'll go there after the Element Killers are done inspecting the pack, but there's a catch, the Element Killers inspect for around 2-3 years. It's hard for them to find an element wolf." Alpha said.

"How about Raine?" I asked.

"It's gonna be hard for both of you, but there's no choice." Alpha said again. "Go pack now. You'll be leaving tomorrow night." I nodded and left the office.

I was walking towards my house when I was pulled into the woods.

"Raine!" I gasped.

"Kyls. You need to leave." He told me and I wanted to slap him. It's as if we're not mates.

"Why do you want me to leave so bad?" I asked him.

"I just want you to leave." He said and ran off.

'I am leaving. My flight is tomorrow night. I'm going off to England.' I mindlinked him but didn't recieve any reply.

I cried the whole walk back home. It was heartbreaking to leave my mate and pack, but like they said. It's better than getting killed.

I began packing as soon as I came home. I didn't open my door to anyone. I was tired and wanted to be left alone.

Hours after packing my clothes for 2-3 years, my door came crashing down.

"You need to leave now!" Raine said. "The Element Killers are gonna be here tomorrow morning." He said and grabbed my arm as the other men grabbed my things.

"Raine! Just tell me you don't like me here! I'll understand whatever it is!" I yelled at him. He ignored me once again. When we got into the car, I found Cara there. She was the same year as me, but we never really talked.

"Cara, Kylie. She'll be your Omega while you're gone." Raine said and we went off to the private airport.

I'm seriously getting pissed off at Raine. He was texting someone while we were in the car.

"Who are you texting?" I asked.

"None of your business." He said. Cara looked at me weirdly. I stood up and pounced on him.

"Give me your phone! You cheating asshole!" I yelled and tried grabbing the phone.

"Kylie get down!" He yelled.

"No! I know myself! I'd never cheat! Give me the phone!" I yelled back and felt a sudden pressure on my mouth. I was pushed back and I licked my lip. Blood. For sure it was blood. "You hit me?!" I yelled.

"I did not! Stop being so childish Kyls!" Raine yelled and right there I wanted to cry. I just closed my eyes and went back to sit in my chair.

"Kyls. Come on. We're here." Raine said and I looked at them, Raine was at my door and Cara was already waiting with our baggages.

"I really am angry with you today." I told Raine.

"Don't be. You'd be thankful I had my father fly you to another country." He said. Cara was already in the plane with our bags. As I was walking up the stairs, I stopped and looked at the man I was gonna leave for 2-3 years. I wanted to cry. I noticed the skies were gray. My weather was same as my mood.

"I'm sorry Kylie. I'm really sorry." He said and I wanted to cry. I ran down and jumped on Raine.

"I'm going to miss you Raine! I'll miss you!" This time I really cried. And guess what, it actually rained the time I cried.

"Stop crying. We're getting soaked." He said and I nodded. I let go of him and walked up to the plane. I began to cry more. I knew the rain was gonna be the same mood my cries were gonna be.

I'm leaving home. I'm leaving my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOLO guys! Guess what!

I am now, apart of the NaNoWriMo 2013! I put this book in the competition 'cause it's my new one! And I do plan on finishing it!

50,000 words dude! I hope I can do it!

So! For actual support!

Vote!

Comment!

Share! And!

Follow!

Hugs and kisses! :*

-Nare! :*